It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Just stirring up trouble here, and wondering what other people see as the best and worst parts of what we think this game will be.
My order for good things:
1. NO quest hubs
2. Crafted most everything
3. I like this style, vikings/brits/tuatha
4. 3 faction RvR, and I think hard lines so they can't convert
5. water and boats (I think)
6. Semi-Regular weapons, not the 10ft long kind.
7. Characters I've seen are spot on what I like. Not Cartoon, but they're not trying to hit 100% realism which usually leaves me thinking how bad it looks.
8. Subscription (Yea!)
My Bad things
1. August will likely be the first chance I get to play
2. I'm not really a PvP fan right now. I have been in the past and by Aug I might be again.
3. No Free to Play might limit population (I'm a subscription fan, but this will be a test of how many will still pay that way)