It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Looking for new that is completely casual multiplayer/MMO after all the botched attempts in the few past years. So in order for my desires (marking with opt. for those I find optional and not necessary)
- no chat
- no guilds
- only LFD/LFR in small groups of 5-8, so completely optional for to make organised coordinated groups
- no loot drops, completely driven vendor system with currencies gained from all possible in-game activities
- no trade/auction system, although I don't mind a broker/merchant system which you can sell materials to
- no competition between players, so no PVP
- no inconveniences and barriers to content of any kind (opt.)
- no trinity class system (opt.)
- and foremost, never ever give me the sense of accomplishment and excitement
Thx in advance
Edit! And if anyone knows a forum where I can get in bit closer contact with MMO developers and ask them about the lack of casual MMOs, it would be greatly appreciated.