Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF new casual MMO

BullCrakBullCrak Member UncommonPosts: 16

Hi

Looking for new that is completely casual multiplayer/MMO after all the botched attempts in the few past years. So in order for my desires (marking with opt. for those I find optional and not necessary)

- no chat

- no guilds

- only LFD/LFR in small groups of 5-8, so completely optional for to make organised coordinated groups

- no loot drops, completely driven vendor system with currencies gained from all possible in-game activities

- no trade/auction system, although I don't mind a broker/merchant system which you can sell materials to

- no competition between players, so no PVP

- no inconveniences and barriers to content of any kind (opt.)

- no trinity class system (opt.)

- and foremost, never ever give me the sense of accomplishment and excitement

Thx in advance

Edit! And if anyone knows a forum where I can get in bit closer contact with MMO developers and ask them about the lack of casual MMOs, it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

The sarcasm is strong in this one!

A forum Jedi you will be!

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• BullCrakBullCrak Member UncommonPosts: 16
    No sarcasm, I assure you. A truly real plea for to find a new MMO to call home.
  • reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by BullCrak

Ah, then I believe the MMO you're looking for is Elder Scrolls Online.  It doesn't quite meet all your standards but it's reasonably close.

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Originally posted by reeereee

Ah, then I believe the MMO you're looking for is Elder Scrolls Online.  It doesn't quite meet all your standards but it's reasonably close.

ESO would be a good choice. ;-)

You may also want to try GW2 since it practically plays itself.

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • BullCrakBullCrak Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Have tried both of them... so no! Big piles of ..... The last point there on the list is the big one btw.
  • reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Have tried both of them... so no! Big piles of ..... The last point there on the list is the big one btw.

Ah yes the last one... unfortunately if you can get a sense of accomplishment or feeling of excitement from ESO and gw2 I believe there is no mmo currently on the market that would allow you to completely avoid those undesired feelings.

• EQBallzzEQBallzz Member UncommonPosts: 229

Yeah, that last line on your list has me saying BS to the "no sarcasm".  If not, then you are looking in the wrong video game genre. I might suggest candy crush instead.

This discussion has been closed.