Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How hard is the learning curve?

cvettecvette Member UncommonPosts: 82

Hey folks,

Despite what i have read about ArcheAge, i still want to try it out. It has a lot of interesting features and ideas. I was wondering if the game does a good job easing you into all the features such as:

• crafting
  • housing
  • building a boat
  • walking across the world with a pack on your back (forget what those quests are called)
Probably other things i am forgetting, but i would like to spend more time playing than reading online guides.

Thanks Everyone

Comments

• preachmorepreachmore Member Posts: 75

- crafting : press O, the folio interface shows up withh all recipes, what mats needed, where to caft

- housing, boating : not really, you have to buy the design from mirage isle or ah, and build them (design gives guide what mats needed

- farming, basic  crafting, tradepacks : this is where the game guides you great, do all the quests from blue salt in 2nd zone, don't skip them (the contacts have a green leaf above them)

All-time fave : City of Heroes/Villains

Played and returning from time to time : GW2, Tera, CO

Played: Aion, Archeage, DCUO, FXIV:ARR, Rift, SWTOR, TSW, Vindictus, Wildstar

Playing atm : WoW, Hearthstone, Tera, GW2

• cvettecvette Member UncommonPosts: 82

Thanks so much for the reply. Normally i would just download it and try it out, but i live in the sticks and ADSL is all i got. Makes me cry just typing that.

Cheers