Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% discount on D3 and ROS in battlenet store

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963

FYI

Hurry up !

Comments

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Yeah i just got it. Adventure mode rocks. Love the loot and online play. Meeting some great people that are willing to help you out with advice. 
  • grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Thinking hard on getting ROS.  Think we'll see a lower price anytime soon?
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

FYI

Hurry up !

Been waiting for a sale like this.  Thank you so much for posting this.

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson

FYI

Hurry up !

I may get a warning for this, but even at the risk of I still stand behind bumping this up because I think it's only this weekend.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by grimal
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson

FYI

Hurry up !

I may get a warning for this, but even at the risk of I still stand behind bumping this up because I think it's only this weekend.

I don't think you should get a warning for going out of your way to helping people get a good deal on a fun game image

• sportsfansportsfan Member Posts: 431

FYI

Hurry up !

Game has 6 weeks of play in it. Then it is over.

No trading and free choice of difficulty  = dead game for me.

I loved D3 Vanilla hardcore with its Gold only economy, I hate the tradeless walk in the parc attitude of a raped D3 and RoS.

Take my word on it: you will stop playing in just a matter of weeks: no long term play.

• The.agGThe.agG Member Posts: 119
    Originally posted by sportsfan

FYI

Hurry up !

I loved D3 Vanilla hardcore with its Gold only economy, I hate the tradeless walk in the parc attitude of a raped D3 and RoS.

Take my word on it: you will stop playing in just a matter of weeks: no long term play.

First of all, the worst you can do ever is to take someone's word on a game on the mmorpg.com forums, especially someone who claims to have loved Vanilla D3 with it's P2W market.

Now, even if we assume that everyone is like you having the same interests and wanting the same style of game in the entire world, getting six weeks worth of fun gameplay is more than worth it for the price it is being sold at. The classes themselves are very interesting and fun and provide tons of replayibility for altoholics. Then there is the fact that there are unique Legendaries with special abilities for each classes adding more to it. It's of course all grindy but if you are playing a Diablo-style ARPG nad hoping for zero grind, then you are doing it wrong.

• sportsfansportsfan Member Posts: 431
    Originally posted by The.agG
    Originally posted by sportsfan

FYI

Hurry up !

First of all, the worst you can do ever is to take someone's word on a game on the mmorpg.com forums, especially someone who claims to have loved Vanilla D3 with it's P2W market.

Now, even if we assume that everyone is like you having the same interests and wanting the same style of game in the entire world, getting six weeks worth of fun gameplay is more than worth it for the price it is being sold at. The classes themselves are very interesting and fun and provide tons of replayibility for altoholics. Then there is the fact that there are unique Legendaries with special abilities for each classes adding more to it. It's of course all grindy but if you are playing a Diablo-style ARPG nad hoping for zero grind, then you are doing it wrong.

I won't go into a discussion about preferences and personal opinions.

Just want to say that the present day gamer's community is not ready yet for the mechanisms that were shown in the excellent Original D3.

I agree with you that the AH's systems were not well integrated within a mostly bad loot system of the game.

Patch 2.0 rectified this and both systems worked after it had been introduced. But Blizzard gave in to the mass market demand of no RMAH and not even a GAH only in hardcore.

By that they killed ANY long term play in Diablo3. Gear on account is great for little children up to the age of 16.

Mixing real money with a genre like hack and slash came simply too early.

History will show that Rob Pardo was way ahead of its time and the present day D3 team was the joke of the last BlizzCon really (all of them standing in front of a black board noting ideas ...? Good God ...).

Anyway, my opinion still stands: taking out options in a game is never good, certainly not a trading system in a loot based game like D3.

The END result is there to see for everyone. D3 is played by a few 100K, while with a good integrated AH system and a better loot design (without that ridiculous easy walk in the park "eas"y mode of today), it would have had MILLIONS of people in it for years on end.

But perhaps, short time played game for a box is what Blizzard wanted ... Commercial reasons primed revolutionary design.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

same sale applies to Starcraft2

http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=sc2

• Originally posted by sportsfan

Originally posted by Lobotomist 50% discount on D3 and ROS in battlenet store FYI Hurry up !

Oh god... I didn't understand this post wrong did I? He is actually saying that vanilla D3 is better than Ros? Holy cow!

By the way me and my clan are playing Ros since launch. So who should take your word on 6 weeks of gameplay with your vanilla d3 is better nonsense? :facepalm

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Nadia

same sale applies to Starcraft2

http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=sc2

Yeh .. i just got Heart of the Swarm, and I am enjoying the campaign.