Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A trip to Las Vegas, a helicopter tour of Grand canyon and a proposal.

Hello guys and girls, 
I am taking my girlfriend to Las Vegas for New Years holidays. We are going to visit all the famous places around including the Grand Canyon, Hoover dam, etc. I plan to propose to her there and I want to do it with style. I plan to get her on a one of those helicopter tours and propose at the bottom of Grand Canyon. Haven't figured it out yet. I am looking for an advice :)

Thank you. 

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Helicopters are good, much like any other high places.  If she says no, you can push her out..... or if she says yes you can tell her this as a joke image

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• FouklterFouklter Member Posts: 12
    Haha thanks for the plan :D My biggest concern is the helicopter company. I am trying to figure out the best one that will have champagne and stuff. There are some website that give you information like http://www.helicoptertours.info , but I need some opinion from people that have done this before. 
  • DrecapzDrecapz Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Sorry, I'm a firm believer that marriage is not worth it. Nice trip tho.