Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i pick this up now

zimboy69zimboy69 Member UncommonPosts: 395

When i first saw  wildstar i thought it looked fun   but i simply refuse to pay a subscription so i did not get it 

but since then ive seen the price of it  down to £13  and thinking if its worth getting to play for a month  and treating it like a  buy to play game

is the game wold interesting  are the quests varied   in fact what are your   thoughts in general about the game

im also thinking it could be a good time to pick it  up  just  incase it goes buy to play/f2p as normally they give subscribers or people who bought the box before a bonus ectra 

so what are people who have played  the game thoughts

is the  game worth  time/ money/ effort/ fun

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I think thats a great investment for a month of fun....  and after that you can decide yourself if you want to stay or not...

But at normal box prices, i would advise people to wayt till the game goes f2p

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• PoisondwarfPoisondwarf Member UncommonPosts: 33
    If you like MMO's that are empty then it may be worth buying otherwise wait till it goes FTP.
  • XepherdXepherd Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by Poisondwarf
    If you like MMO's that are empty then it may be worth buying

Wildstar is not empty...you can say all you want, but this is just not true.

• LudwikLudwik Member UncommonPosts: 407
    I refuse to pay for a sub!
    But I will pay $15 for a box and play 1 month for free!

Scott Hartsman logic...
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029

I don't think it will go free to play any time soon,but even in the last view betas the game was empty.Deffinately not worth a subscription.

• EssedariusEssedarius Member UncommonPosts: 19

Originally posted by Poisondwarf
    If you like MMO's that are empty then it may be worth buying otherwise wait till it goes FTP.

Originally posted by Raquis

I don't think it will go free to play any time soon,but even in the last view betas the game was empty.Deffinately not worth a subscription.

Maybe I jumped on at a peak time. But I played yesterday and the game was far from empty. Illium was buzzing. 

• sonicwhip2sonicwhip2 Member Posts: 86
    If you want to spend $60+$15 on a game that is nearly dead and is about to either shut down or go free to play then this is for you.