Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

2»

Comments

• NIIINIII Member UncommonPosts: 113

Smite - Because <3 Moba and friends.

CS:GO - Because not as fun, but friends.

Path of Exile - Because new content.

Steins;Gate VN - Because crazy animu nonsense.

WoW - I don't know.

• thecoolestthecoolest Member Posts: 31

Counter Strike

Final Fantasy VIII

Ragnarok 2

Freestyle Football

Pokemon

Some of them are oldies but still great. Like Final fantasy VIII. Rinoa is <3

• OntblodOntblod Member UncommonPosts: 195

I jump between these:

Elder Scrolls Online

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad

Red orchestra 2: heroes of stalingrad

Insurgency

Wating for:

Dragon Age: Inquisition

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt(!!)

• alvin_josephalvin_joseph Member Posts: 18
    I play League of Legends. This one is online game.
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    EVE Online and some Town of Salem :-)

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I am playing Secret World and Guild Wars 1 and 2.  Jump back and forth for different Halloween  fun and stuff plus I have active friends on them which makes the games that much more fun.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Vendetta Online
    Aaa for the awesome
    Desert golfing
    Minecraft
    Terraria

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• RPGaddictRPGaddict Member Posts: 3

I  find the only real RPG experience I can have seems to be in MUDs. Muds give me the full freedom of experience and action that you simply cant find in todays graphic games, as no coder can try and anticipate every action or expression you wish to do and somehow put that into the game (else it would just be crazy overload). I prefer Muds with quality storyline and RP to them, like Lusternia. The story there is so full and rich that it makes it feel like im actually playing my character in a story.

I've tried playing games like WoW and so forth but it just doesnt have the depth im looking for. I thoroughly enjoyed WoW's lore and stories but the game...it just wasnt expressing that, and I feel this is mainly because, as expected by a graphics game, it was focusing more on raids, battles, and group quests. The story was all but forgotten, and people that pick a race for their story could really not express it.

Additionally, I find that with MUDs, I can enjoy casual play with a game that doesnt have to suffer from graphic card problems and taking up download time. It really makes life comfortable and easier.

• faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Right now i've been currently playing some mobile games. Legion of heroes which i posted my personal insight about the game in the bog columns of this site. well at first i find it interesting, really but as the game went on i slowly got bored, i don't know why! Im not saying that it is not a good game but rather an average one for me. maybe because its a role playing game and i got bored when i see some conversation before battle really start. :) . The other game i'm into is the CoC i like game, a simple game that where i got so addicted. 
  • James806James806 Member Posts: 9
    i'm playing Tera, 9 Dragons and Arch lord

love playing these games, you can try them too.
  • Hyper_MindHyper_Mind Member Posts: 1

Tried ArcheAge recently but it seems fairly boring to be honest. The combat was sub-par, spells were too few and generic, no ruins or dungeons to actually explore and all the mobs seemed the same really, just with more damage the higher level you got etc. Standard MMOs these days really.

Looking forward to Witcher 3 for single player play and Shards Online for multiplayer ... hopefully it will revive my faith in multiplayer games!

• JonBonJawaJonBonJawa Member UncommonPosts: 489

Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance on the Game Boy Advance

Ultimate Ghosts´n Goblins on the PSP

Secret World and Star Citizen Arena Commander on the PC

• faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by James806
    i'm playing Tera, 9 Dragons and Arch lord love playing these games, you can try them too.

you playing this game? oh! this game gave me such headache! lol I played this game recently and just wanted to share you guys my own experience regarding on this game. Well I must say it’s really a good game, with the graphics which is very much appealing to the eyes, the characters which you can choose what kind of hairdo, face, the skills and the weapon Amazing! Very much enjoyable! But honestly at first I thought this was some kind of a boring game like any other game I encountered before! Oh! I really don’t understand why friends are pushing me to try this one. I really doubted their judgment, to stop them from dragging me off, I was like ok fine then I’ll try it! Well my first impression about this game is totally beyond imagination, Ha-ha. I thought it was all about powers with something like dragons to train, so I was totally wrong. The moment I saw the game, make an account signed in to play, I know something had change the game captured my full attention why? I’ll tell you then. This game is very strict, organized and very much into details. In this game I notice something that is very much different from any other games I played. 

• gideonvaldesgideonvaldes Member Posts: 148
    I'm kind of a player whom like FPS, but since his is about RPG or MMORPG, im curretnly playing Rohan, they've opened up Isen server lately and enjoyed it's balanced nature, new weapons, events and others.
  • gideonvaldesgideonvaldes Member Posts: 148
    And additional, Rohan will be having a massive updates for the coming 2015. As far as I've heard, there will be a Rohan-Trinity patch and Rohan conqueror that will be handled by Playwith. You may google it if you want.