Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted to check this game out

GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201

It looks like a game worth checking out, so I dl'd and installed it. Got it running and everything, only to have 5-9 fps constant ingame.

From looking at the interwebs, it seems this is a problem with this game and laptops with 2 GPU's (so every gaming laptop) and that it's been like this since the beginning with no improvement.

Setting it to run on the right GPU made no difference, I could see it utilizing around 10% of the GPU but never above 9 fps.

So, conclusion: If you have a gaming laptop, this game is unrunnable.

If you're wondering, this is my laptop (except i have 16gb ram): http://www.multicom.no/Kunshan-P170S-17e3-Full-HD-NTSC-90-Intel-Core-i7-4700MQe-8GBe-1TB-Hdd-7200rpme-GeForce-GTX-780M-4GBe-DVDRWe-Uten-operativsystem-Multicom/cat-p/c1000042/p10629158

Comments

• hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
    I dont know why any one would play a sony game.... Almost all of their games get shut done. 
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    I played it when it was in beta, it had some great ideas and the combat was awesome. Hope you can figure out the fps issue.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    it did run fine on my non-gaming laptop. Not everything on max in settings though.