Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help, can anyone recommend me any latest or hottest game that you are playing?

Comments

• faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by Ridelynn

I've only experience on iOS, but I can name a few to get started. Many of them are available on Android too.

Battleheart and Battleheart Legacy - good fun and well done for mobile. Highly recommended. No in game cash shop --

Several of the older SquareSoft RPGs are on iOS (nearly the entire Final Fantasy line from 6 back, Secret of Mana, FFTactics, ChronoTrigger, and now DragonQuest titles). S/E also has a mobile-only IP (Chaos Rings) that isn't half bad.

The Infinity Blade series is very well done. It's a little bit more actiony (although done very well for mobile), it has enough adventure elements to keep a RPG-fan interested without being too twitchy.

The Zenonia series plays a bit like Zelda, and is pretty well done.

Order & Chaos and Pocket Legends are actually an MMOs on iOS. There are a handful of others too. Hearthstone is available. It's not really adventure, but thought I would mention it since it seems to be all the rage. THere are a few MOBAs as well

Just have to watch out on Mobile - the entire Pay to Win model is hugely a problem there, and runs rampant is a lot of titles (even those that are paid titles). The mobile scene has blown up in the last 2-3 years and it's a bit like Steam - so many titles it's hard to just browse and find anything interesting because 95% of it is utter crap.

Be very leery of "Free" titles - that usually means free for about 5 minutes out of every other hour, and you have to pay a dollar for every 5 more minutes to unlock if you don't want to sit around and wait (that's the most common F2P scheme on mobile that I see).

I find a spend most of my time on my mobile device when I only am trying to kill a few minutes (i.e. the toilet), and I don't get into many of the meatier, longer titles. I like my titles a bit more involved than Candy Crush, but I have a hard time playing out a 50+ hour RPG on my phone (when I could do it on my TV or computer).

well said, i might as well try those game you mentioned. I've only got candy crush on my phone Ha-ha! hoping this week to find a time putting up those game. :)

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by fiftyplusgeek

If you're on iOS, then Baldur's Gate.

If you're on Android, then my condolences.

This comment would have been acceptable two years ago, but not anymore.  

edit: OP, I would say Order and Chaos or Spectral Souls.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Originally posted by fiftyplusgeek

If you're on iOS, then Baldur's Gate.

If you're on Android, then my condolences.

This comment would have been acceptable two years ago, but not anymore.  

edit: OP, I would say Order and Chaos or Spectral Souls.

I’ll check your suggestions, BTW, Thank you.

I'm a Gamer not a Player!

• HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839

The pay walls more often than not are enormous and for the most part almost impassable if one wants to do anything but play them casually. That's not to say I did not like a few games out there. The pay walls though are absolutely crazy.  Very few mmorpg's come close to the costs involved with mobile gaming if you want to do anything but play them causally and they don't even try to hide it.

Though its not the type you asked for. Fifa 15. is the only one I would recommend out of the stuff I have played. Even then it feels like bots are ruining the transfer market.  I played a couple older titles which were ported over to mobile devices and I really was not impressed. Not designed with touchscreen in mind. Why not get something that is designed to stream from your pc to where ever you are instead. Guess that would have its own list of problems though.

Asphalt 8 wasn't bad on my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (now gone) not sure about phone.

• john887john887 Member Posts: 9
    you can try these games clash of clans or Second earth and modern combat 4..
  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Hulluck

The pay walls more often than not are enormous and for the most part almost impassable if one wants to do anything but play them casually. That's not to say I did not like a few games out there. The pay walls though are absolutely crazy.  Very few mmorpg's come close to the costs involved with mobile gaming if you want to do anything but play them causally and they don't even try to hide it.

Though its not the type you asked for. Fifa 15. is the only one I would recommend out of the stuff I have played. Even then it feels like bots are ruining the transfer market.  I played a couple older titles which were ported over to mobile devices and I really was not impressed. Not designed with touchscreen in mind. Why not get something that is designed to stream from your pc to where ever you are instead. Guess that would have its own list of problems though.

Asphalt 8 wasn't bad on my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (now gone) not sure about phone.

I understand and I respect your opinion, BTW, Thanks for that. I tried playing FIFA and I guess it’s about 2 yrs ago, it’s a nice and challenging game, but I’m not the sporty type of person that’s why I stopped playing those kind of games. Thanks for your recommendation. ^^,

I'm a Gamer not a Player!

Originally posted by john887
    you can try these games clash of clans or Second earth and modern combat 4..

What this modern Combat all about? well if i were to choose , i'll go for Clash of clans. Second Earth is more like clash of clans building some troops, just that this second earth is a sci-fi game. ha-ha, but really i prefer this clash rather than any other who looks like one. :)

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Originally posted by Kyzii
    Originally posted by gipfeli

Yea ! Ahm, I’m currently using Samsung Galaxy S3. Can you recommend me a game that perfectly suit to my device? And please, I like adventurous Game. Thank you.

Vendetta Online has been a solid experience for over a decade for me personally, and it is cross-platform.  I played on a Samsung Galaxy S3 for about a year, now I alternate between my Mac all-in-one, Toshiba Laptop, and LG Vista (and occasionally, the Ouya).  I recommend it heartily.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I played different types of game like video games, RPG, MMORPG, Console, MMO and more. And now I want to concentrate on one particular game genre which is MOBILE GAMES. Can you suggest me a game? I’m looking for an adventure game. Thank you!

Here is a link to the 93 best IOS games.I was surprised to see some pretty good games in there including the ancient Baldur's gate series and as mentioned here the Final Fantasy genre of games.

IOS link

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• newtextdocumentnewtextdocument Member Posts: 37

I am playing ther witcher games b4 the witcher 3 in January but the leap from witcher 1 to witcher 2 is as big as the jump from me 1 to me2 which was like a completely new game.

Im also waiting for black Friday to buy wasteland 2 and the new pillars of eternity game next year.

Lots of games to play atm, so many that Im not even bothering with dragon age 3. I want to wait a year or 2 for dragon age 3 anyway to see if ea rips off people with dlc on it like they do on most of their games.

If they don't, I will buy it in a year or 2 but if they do, I wont even bother.

Basically too many good games for me to choose from atm.

• TorkazTorkaz Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Strife.
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492

I played different types of game like video games, RPG, MMORPG, Console, MMO and more. And now I want to concentrate on one particular game genre which is MOBILE GAMES. Can you suggest me a game? I’m looking for an adventure game. Thank you!

Sorry, I didn't read the entire thread, but what interests you?  Is it fantasy? or maybe space?
     or something else?

• AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35

Adventurous Mobile games??

You can try these games that i know. Hope you enjoy some of it. n_n

Adventures of Tarzan is the popular story of Tarzan, made in Hindi language.Ruby Shetty and her widowed dad live a wealthy lifestyle. Ruby's father often travels to deep jungles of India in search of a fabled tribe in the Shakabhoomi region. The people who have tried to trace the tribe have never returned.

The Sims 3: Supernatural is the seventh expansion pack for The Sims 3. Supernatural introduces several new life states, and explores how they behave and interact. It also introduces other mythical features, such as a lunar cycle and alchemy.

Mafia Wars is a multiplayer Social network game created by Zynga. In Mafia Wars the gamers play as gangsters building their own mafia. The players fight other players online and complete tasks to gain rewards and strength in the game. The game is a freemium game, meaning it is free to play normally but players have the option of purchasing premium content. As of July 2011, the game had 8 million monthly active users.

Mystery Case Files (also known as MCF) is a series developed by the internal studios of Big Fish Games. TheMystery Case Files series is known for its ‘Hidden Object’ puzzles where, in order to progress through a game, the player must find a certain number of items hidden somewhere on a painted scene.

I just make my own research for each game to give you a background. n_n GodBless! 

Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Tablet gaming - available on both android and ios

BattleHeart Legacy  -- Op wanted an adventure game and this game is fun :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MikaMobile.BattleheartLegacy

BH has been on ios for awhile, was released to android last week  Nov 10th

Baldurs Gate

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition&hl=en

Icewind Dale

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beamdog.icewinddale&hl=en

Sentinels of Multiverse

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handelabra.Sentinels

XCOM: Enemy Within

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tt2kgames.xcomew

• ArawulfArawulf Guest WriterMember UncommonPosts: 597
    On mobile I've been addicted to a couple of games lately: An Android game called "Fail Hard" and another called "Tap Sports Baseball". I don't think either of them would qualify for "latest" or "hottest" but they both seem to serve well to occupy my spare time. If I ever became serious about mobile gaming, I would perhaps give Order and Chaos another try or perhaps Arcane Legends.
  • jecjs24jecjs24 Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by AnneBelievable

Adventures of Tarzan is the popular story of Tarzan, made in Hindi language.Ruby Shetty and her widowed dad live a wealthy lifestyle. Ruby's father often travels to deep jungles of India in search of a fabled tribe in the Shakabhoomi region. The people who have tried to trace the tribe have never returned.

The Sims 3: Supernatural is the seventh expansion pack for The Sims 3. Supernatural introduces several new life states, and explores how they behave and interact. It also introduces other mythical features, such as a lunar cycle and alchemy.

Mafia Wars is a multiplayer Social network game created by Zynga. In Mafia Wars the gamers play as gangsters building their own mafia. The players fight other players online and complete tasks to gain rewards and strength in the game. The game is a freemium game, meaning it is free to play normally but players have the option of purchasing premium content. As of July 2011, the game had 8 million monthly active users.

Mystery Case Files (also known as MCF) is a series developed by the internal studios of Big Fish Games. TheMystery Case Files series is known for its ‘Hidden Object’ puzzles where, in order to progress through a game, the player must find a certain number of items hidden somewhere on a painted scene.

I just make my own research for each game to give you a background. n_n GodBless! 

i think all this games are good :D 

i want to try some of these.. 

i have nothing against with the game, though i'm a bit sceptical about the games you mentioned. this mystery Case files is this really good? 

Yeah, I tried to played it. It is a adventurous and fun game. The cases that you're going to play is in different places, They give you the place and you're going to choose if which place do you want first to solve. Very nice and cool game. You can get new words from different item that they'll give to you. You can get and use a hint if you don't know the item that you need to find. You must try it :)

But please be careful , It can hurt your eye if you focus on your monitor for so long while playing it. Don't forget that you need a time to rest your eyes . n_n

Yeah, I tried to played it. It is a adventurous and fun game. The cases that you're going to play is in different places, They give you the place and you're going to choose if which place do you want first to solve. Very nice and cool game. You can get new words from different item that they'll give to you. You can get and use a hint if you don't know the item that you need to find. You must try it :)

But please be careful , It can hurt your eye if you focus on your monitor for so long while playing it. Don't forget that you need a time to rest your eyes . n_n

so this games is more on like fbi's cia's looking for some evidence in crime? lol i thought this game is more like on a horror one. sorry, i really never tried playing something like this if ever this might be the first.

oh anyways to satisfy my curiosity on this i search some on web and found this, is this it?

Mystery Case Files (also known as MCF) is a series developed by the internal studios of Big Fish Games. The Mystery Case Filesseries is known for its ‘Hidden Object’ puzzles where, in order to progress through a game, the player must find a certain number of items hidden somewhere on a painted scene.

The latest installment in the series, Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival, was released on November 26, 2013 and is the tenth game in the series.

Big Fish Games "estimates that 100 million people have at least sampled trial versions"[1] of the Mystery Case Files games since the initial launch of Mystery Case Files: Huntsville.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Case_Files

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by Ridelynn

I find a spend most of my time on my mobile device when I only am trying to kill a few minutes (i.e. the toilet), and I don't get into many of the meatier, longer titles.

So wrong sounding....

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130

MMO wise:

Sandbox: Project 1999

Themepark: Guild Wars 2(mainly cuz it has no monthly and is polished)

Overall: WoW(first good expansion in 7 years in the midst of this MMO drought)

Console: Shadows of Mordor

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

latest, perhaps hottest games on mobile, probably there is only one, Candy Crush image

if your looking for something better that involves other people then mobile isn't really the right platform, most of the games on there are just random time fillers and are very ephemeral in nature, not many platforms where a games existence is often measured in hours, about the only thing that mitigates this is the fact they are so cheap and disposable image

Originally posted by faye01

so this games is more on like fbi's cia's looking for some evidence in crime? lol i thought this game is more like on a horror one. sorry, i really never tried playing something like this if ever this might be the first.

oh anyways to satisfy my curiosity on this i search some on web and found this, is this it?

Mystery Case Files (also known as MCF) is a series developed by the internal studios of Big Fish Games. The Mystery Case Filesseries is known for its ‘Hidden Object’ puzzles where, in order to progress through a game, the player must find a certain number of items hidden somewhere on a painted scene.

The latest installment in the series, Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival, was released on November 26, 2013 and is the tenth game in the series.

Big Fish Games "estimates that 100 million people have at least sampled trial versions"[1] of the Mystery Case Files games since the initial launch of Mystery Case Files: Huntsville.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Case_Files

Yeah! It much like horror, because the theme of the game is horror and you need to solve cases by finding the hidden objects. Since the game is so mysterious, its need to look more serious while someone is playing it. Different cases such as Murdering is really a serious situation and as a player in this game, you will play the role of detective who will solve that cases. It's a nice game and too exciting . I tried different game that same in Mystery Case File, but i much like it.

• James806James806 Member Posts: 9

you can try Zenonia i love this game

i played Zenonia 3 to 5,you can also try Dungoen Quest..

Originally posted by James806

you can try Zenonia i love this game

i played Zenonia 3 to 5,you can also try Dungoen Quest..

wooh, this game is amazing though never played it too long .. The main character, Regret, is controlled through use of an on-screen d-pad, which is located in the lower left corner of the screen. There are many side quests that the player can choose to complete in order to further explore the world. The main storyline can be changed by the player depending on whether they decide to make certain choices that will cause their character's alignment to shift more quickly towards good or evil. There are three classes in which the player can choose from: Paladin, Warrior, or Assassin, each having a unique fighting style. The game also features hundreds of different weapons, and a full class skill tree for each of the classes. Gamevil claims that Zenonia has 40 hours of gameplay. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Zenonia&oq=Zenonia&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1143j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8