Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

. . . Christmas decorations are already up!

RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
Just got back from grocery shopping, they have Christmas decorations up. Halloween hasn't even happened yet. Too early is too early.

Comments

• GazenthiaGazenthia Member Posts: 1,186

In Florida the Christmas decorations came out at the same time as the Halloween ones back in September. Not only are they out at the same time, but the Christmas decorations eclipse the Halloween and you have to pass through them first. Target is the biggest offender. I literally had a hard time finding out where the Christmas light section ended and the Halloween one began. They were all meshed together.

It's all of the stores, big and small. Target, Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Dollar General, and all the arts and crafts store.

I have never actually seen this before this year. Yeah, they brought out the Christmas stuff during October before. But not in September with the Halloween stuff.

Edit: Does anyone know why all the stores decided to do this, this year? It seemed to me that they were doing a better job of having more Halloween decor and variety, and putting off the Christmas stuff. This seems like a dramatic flip.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/12/13/

• lizasabinaylizasabinay Member Posts: 14
    hello, christmas is coming and so excited about it!  puting decoration again best part.
  • AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35
    Too excited for Christmas ? Decorate first for Halloween :)

Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Yep agree, too early.  I usually put em up sometime early December.
  • alvin_josephalvin_joseph Member Posts: 18
    Christmas is coming, Christmas will make you fat!