Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to avoid getting disconnected and back to queue.

ArcheAge2014ArcheAge2014 Member UncommonPosts: 135

to avoid getting disconnected from afk you zone into newbie dungeon and get hit by newbie mobs that way it hits you and stay afk otherwise your getting booted off server and end up 5 hour queue.

like go into ragefirechasm get hit by mob and you wont get booted back to queue.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    play archeage for now... and wayt 2 or 3 weeks before enjoying WoD,,,

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Strange that the only queue i've been in was on launch day for 5 minutes. I hope my luck holds up.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    But by selfishly doing this you make the experience worse for others.

No moral compass for gamers it seems these days, just me first, heck with rest.

Hopefully Blizz decides to fix that exploit.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Originally posted by Kyleran

I was going to say that too, probably why queues on high pop servers are 3-4 hours cus people stay logged in and be damned with any one else who wants to play.

It's like indicating on a roundabout if every one did it (correctly) we've all get through it much faster but those dicks in their expensive cars are too rich to indicate and be damned with anyone waiting.

• mark2123mark2123 Member UncommonPosts: 450
    Originally posted by ArcheAge2014

to avoid getting disconnected from afk you zone into newbie dungeon and get hit by newbie mobs that way it hits you and stay afk otherwise your getting booted off server and end up 5 hour queue.

like go into ragefirechasm get hit by mob and you wont get booted back to queue.

So you are an Archeage fan (from your name) and are used to queues, but what are you doing caring about WoW, with that selfish attutide as in "I don't want to play right now, but I won't let anyone else in either."

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Enjoy as long as it lasts, i reported this to blizzard as an exploit..  Wont take long before its repaired.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

You're recommending people exploit in order to fuck everyone else over?

Get lost, prick.

• ArcheAge2014ArcheAge2014 Member UncommonPosts: 135

how is this an exploit? i was not made aware this was an exploit my wow guild is doing it and it seems everyone is doing it to avoid getting back to queue.

also my wow guild is not the only guild thats doing it, many wow guild players are doing it as well to avoid server queue when they go to bed.

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by expresso

I was going to say that too, probably why queues on high pop servers are 3-4 hours cus people stay logged in and be damned with any one else who wants to play.

It's like indicating on a roundabout if every one did it (correctly) we've all get through it much faster but those dicks in their expensive cars are too rich to indicate and be damned with anyone waiting.

Rules are for suckers, man.

How do you think those guys got to be rich dicks in the first place? By sharing and caring?

But yes, OP, this is an exploit. Why aren't you playing ArcheAge, anyway?

takign a break i still have patron status, half of my prirates clanmate is playing warlords a few crafters left crafting in archeage.

that and i bought 3 month subscription to warlords already.

• slickbizzleslickbizzle Member Posts: 464

Then again, he IS paying the $15 a month for server access. Maybe he wants to take advantage and play the full month he pays for.

You're calling him selfish, but you are stating that the money he pays for server access isn't as important as the money YOU pay for server access. 

i hear high pop servers have 5+ hours queue still, but yes i want to play not trying to wait in queue.

if im going to get punish what about other players on my server they are doing it too. Also its not my fault  servers still have queues on prime time.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

i hear high pop servers have 5+ hours queue still, but yes i want to play not trying to wait in queue.

if im going to get punish what about other players on my server they are doing it too. Also its not my fault  servers still have queues on prime time.

Since you think it's ok you should go ahead and let everyone know in General chat what you are doing while you are playing. I'm sure they will agree with you. Make sure you shout it out too so everyone knows! :)

edit: Also, don't you think a portion of the queues could be from people doing what you are doing? There are people that want to play and pulling this trick is poor taste imho.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858

400+ servers, only a handful of them have queues since they upgraded all of their servers Saturday morning.

....if you are having issues with hours long queues, then you are on one of the servers that had issues with queues before the xpac launched, therefor, does this really deserve a new thread?

As my mother used to say, if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it to?

if everyone hacks and exploits, should you do it too?

Yes, there are 5 hour queues because people like yourselves pull tricks like this (they did it in AA too) to avoid logging out, which only makes it worse for everyone else.

Sometimes you need to do the right thing, even if you are the only person who is doing the right thing.

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    Wait, wait, wait... ArcheAge2014 plays Wow? Is this joke? :D
  • ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Enjoy as long as it lasts, i reported this to blizzard as an exploit..  Wont take long before its repaired.

People are doing this since late TBC. And FYI there isn't a "repair" for this.

So, hold your horses.

Originally posted by slickbizzle

Then again, he IS paying the $15 a month for server access. Maybe he wants to take advantage and play the full month he pays for.

You're calling him selfish, but you are stating that the money he pays for server access isn't as important as the money YOU pay for server access. 

You are right, everyone pays the same.  And knowing how the situation is, the "right" thing to do is log out when you aren't playing, then there might be enough to go around for everyone.

Folks that don't are the same people we'd have to be more afraid of in a zombie apocalypse than the zombies themselves.

• Varex12Varex12 Member CommonPosts: 357
    Originally posted by Arthasm
    Wait, wait, wait... ArcheAge2014 plays Wow? Is this joke? :D

Somewhere on the Archeage forums is a poster named Warcraft2014

• slickbizzleslickbizzle Member Posts: 464

You are right, everyone pays the same.  And knowing how the situation is, the "right" thing to do is log out when you aren't playing, then there might be enough to go around for everyone.

Folks that don't are the same people we'd have to be more afraid of in a zombie apocalypse than the zombies themselves.

No. The right thing to do would be for Blizzard to make their system able to accommodate their players.

But since Blizzard does no wrong: it is, apparently, up to the consumer to help fix Blizzards problems.

No. The right thing to do would be for Blizzard to make their system able to accommodate their players.

But since Blizzard does no wrong: it is, apparently, up to the consumer to help fix Blizzards problems.

Perhaps it does, if everyone does what is expected and they log off like they should.  What is happening is akin to a run on a bank, people's panic overtaxes the existing systems beyond the system's design, making a tough situation worse.

OP even admits he doesn't know if he'll face a queue, he's "heard" that there are 5 hour queues, so he proactively doesn't log off and apparently neither do his guild mates or friends.

Any wonder the system breaks down?

• skies415skies415 Member UncommonPosts: 5

If Blizzard makes players pay the subs then sorry people but if people wants to play or stay in game 24h/day they have all right...Bliz its losing at this one for not giving that possibility to the players....So yes i think OP has all the right if he is spending the money on the game he can do all he wants with it...

Sorry for my english.

No servers have 5 hour queues......the only servers that have any queues right now (only a handful), are those that had queues before the xpac launched. Blizzard did do something to "accommodate their players" as you put it....they replaced all of their fu*kin servers overnight on Saturday. Everything has been back to normal since Saturday morning....but if you really cared instead of just wanting to trash Blizz, you would have looked it up ;)

Originally posted by skies415

If Blizzard makes players pay the subs then sorry people but if people wants to play or stay in game 24h/day they have all right...Bliz its losing at this one for not giving that possibility to the players....So yes i think OP has all the right if he is spending the money on the game he can do all he wants with it...

Sorry for my english.

What part of "this has been fixed since Saturday morning" was not understood? lol

• skies415skies415 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by doodphace
    Originally posted by skies415

Sorry for my english.

What part of "this has been fixed since Saturday morning" was not understood? lol

Calm yourself princess i was just justifying OP for the action that he did...lol