Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gstar promo video 2014

Posted today, enjoy

http://youtu.be/VqlrvjnL9h4

looks more like an action rpg, then like an MMO. Keeps me wondering how much MMO there is in this game.

Yet this is the game all of Korea is wayting for, the true successor of Lineage 1, which is the only game competing with WoW for title most successfull MMO ever...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932

My fear is that they put too much instances in the game, the success of Lineage 1 in Korea is related to the game focus on open world - open dungeon and open pvp plus a few instances. But besides a scene showing a lot of players in a town, all the pve scenes shown in the video look instanced.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Prenho3

My fear is that they put too much instances in the game, the success of Lineage 1 in Korea is related to the game focus on open world - open dungeon and open pvp plus a few instances. But besides a scene showing a lot of players in a town, all the pve scenes shown in the video look instanced.

either its intant or it is the next calling in MMO?... imagine that that is not instanced... but standard NPC action in an open world... 

Personally i dont mind instance if its done good....  but if they try to recapture the succes of L1, and they are creating a heavilly instanced game, this might be disturbing.

The game is playable at the Gstar, lets hope we get some information transfered to English channels.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)