Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally... Lineage Eternal news on the 20th.

http://2p.com/10276661_1/NCsoft-Announces-G-star-2014-Plan-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm

For those of you who aren't familiar with Lineage Eternal, it's ultimately a Diablo-style / Hack 'N Slash MMORPG. They released this video in 2011. Since then, we haven't heard anything at all.

Comments

• Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by Dauzqul

http://2p.com/10276661_1/NCsoft-Announces-G-star-2014-Plan-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm

For those of you who aren't familiar with Lineage Eternal, it's ultimately a Diablo-style / Hack 'N Slash MMORPG. They released this video in 2011. Since then, we haven't heard anything at all.

I wish this had never happened to be honest. I hated it when they announced it back then, I hate it now. Lineage as an IP deserves more than .... this. 

Idk to me it feels as if Blizzard went ahead and made a WoW themed hack'n'slash game and stopped making any meaningful expansions to WoW. I take it as an insult.

• Originally posted by Leon1e

Originally posted by Dauzqul http://2p.com/10276661_1/NCsoft-Announces-G-star-2014-Plan-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm   For those of you who aren't familiar with Lineage Eternal, it's ultimately a Diablo-style / Hack 'N Slash MMORPG. They released this video in 2011. Since then, we haven't heard anything at all.    
    I wish this had never happened to be honest. I hated it when they announced it back then, I hate it now. Lineage as an IP deserves more than .... this. 

Idk to me it feels as if Blizzard went ahead and made a WoW themed hack'n'slash game and stopped making any meaningful expansions to WoW. I take it as an insult.

So you're one of those people who thinks Lineage is all about Lineage 2 huh? There is a game called Lineage 1 which is more MORE successful and by all the means more amazing game than Lineage 2. You think that this game is a squel of Lineage 2? Well you know what, it is not. This game is a follow-up to Lineage 1. Deal with it..

• eugheuforceeugheuforce Member UncommonPosts: 46
    After a 3 years lapse, I wonder what the game has become. Also wondering about their HON project, looks like a sci-fi game.
  • JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

Wanna see this. 

Im not much for this game type but dam, theres "Lineage" on the name... image

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    Considering Korean timezone, more 7 days until G-Star.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Does anyone know an English language fansite or wiki with reliable information about this game

its so different from all other mmos, it seems more tactical then the average hack and slash, and the mouse steering promisses a challenge.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)