Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ps2 or Xbox game.

faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64

i've been wondering this past few days, what do you think is the most common or on the top list of the game that Xbox as of now? thanks!

Here's my list .. but i'm too skeptical if i'm right! 

FIFA 15

Just Dance 2015

Skylanders Trap Team

Alien: Isolation

Dragon Age Inquisition

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

NBA 2K15

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Battlefield Hardline

The Evil Within

WWE 2K15

Costume Quest 2

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Far Cry 

Comments

• faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Oh I'm sorry for the thread title. I forgot to erase the the PS2, tried to edit this one but i guess it won't be change :)
  • FouklterFouklter Member Posts: 12
    In my opinion its Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
  • vixen53vixen53 Member Posts: 1
    I think its call of duty and Dragon age, base on what i have heard from my friends these two were the most common games that they're very hooked into. And looking at the web, these two doesn't seem to be out of topic. Ha-ha
  • James806James806 Member Posts: 9
    i think its the Dragon Age Inquisition,Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare..
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

No love for Unity?:P

I think cod and da but far cry 4 is beautyfull!!! Graphics

Originally posted by vixen53
    I think its call of duty and Dragon age, base on what i have heard from my friends these two were the most common games that they're very hooked into. And looking at the web, these two doesn't seem to be out of topic. Ha-ha

really? you think so? well you know  this two games you mentioned about this just fantastic. anyways have you ever see the final installment of dragon age? wooh!. know i love the graphics and the story behind this. Ha-ha. well call of duty is just too heavy for me. did i talk too much. haha, just happy to share this! 

Originally posted by James806
    i think its the Dragon Age Inquisition,Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare..

i read some article about Dragon age, and just want to share this. 

Dragon Age: Inquisition is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. It is a sequel to Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II, making it the third major game in the Dragon Age franchise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Inquisition

check out on this, reason why i love dragon age. :)

http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_US/media/gallery/videos/youtube109

• AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel!

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel! is the third entry to the core Borderlands franchise. The story takes place between the first Borderlands 2, focusing mainly on Handsome Jack’s rise to his famed villainous stature while exploring the Moon orbiting Pandora and the infamous Hyperion Moonbase floating in space throughout the Majority of Borderlands 2. Borderlands TPS features four brand new characterClasses with all new skill trees. Athena, the Gladiator will be the “tank” of the game, while Enforcer puts a new spin on the Commando class. Nisha the Lawbringer seems to be the Gunzerker of the game. The final class is Claptrap the Fragtrap.

The Pre-Sequel runs on the Borderlands 2 engine and is exclusive to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC only, aiming for a Fall 2014 release. No word of a PS Vita version has been mentioned. Look for all new gameplay mechanics such as the new O2 Mods that determine the specs of your characters oxygen skills while in low gravity,launch pads, sans atmospheric terrain and Weapons that go “pew pew”... (literally)!

I like this Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, that's why I make a basic research regarding this game. I just want to share with you. n_n

Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

Originally posted by AnneBelievable

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel! is the third entry to the core Borderlands franchise. The story takes place between the first Borderlands 2, focusing mainly on Handsome Jack’s rise to his famed villainous stature while exploring the Moon orbiting Pandora and the infamous Hyperion Moonbase floating in space throughout the Majority of Borderlands 2. Borderlands TPS features four brand new characterClasses with all new skill trees. Athena, the Gladiator will be the “tank” of the game, while Enforcer puts a new spin on the Commando class. Nisha the Lawbringer seems to be the Gunzerker of the game. The final class is Claptrap the Fragtrap.

The Pre-Sequel runs on the Borderlands 2 engine and is exclusive to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC only, aiming for a Fall 2014 release. No word of a PS Vita version has been mentioned. Look for all new gameplay mechanics such as the new O2 Mods that determine the specs of your characters oxygen skills while in low gravity,launch pads, sans atmospheric terrain and Weapons that go “pew pew”... (literally)!

I like this Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, that's why I make a basic research regarding this game. I just want to share with you. n_n

well thanks, been hearing this game but honestly i never played it yet. the graphics are good but not too much appealing :)

here's what i've got from web :)

Borderlands is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game that was developed by Gearbox Software for PlayStation 3,Xbox 360Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It is the first game in the Borderlands series.

It was first revealed in the September 2007 issue of Game Informer magazine. The console versions of the game were released in North America on October 20, 2009, and were released in PAL countries on October 23. The console version release for the Japanese market was made available on February 25, 2010. The Windows version was released on October 26 for North America and then on October 29 internationally. The Mac OS X version of the game was released on December 3, 2010 by Feral Interactive

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Originally posted by faye01

well thanks, been hearing this game but honestly i never played it yet. the graphics are good but not too much appealing :)

Borderlands is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game that was developed by Gearbox Software for PlayStation 3,Xbox 360Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It is the first game in the Borderlands series.

It was first revealed in the September 2007 issue of Game Informer magazine. The console versions of the game were released in North America on October 20, 2009, and were released in PAL countries on October 23. The console version release for the Japanese market was made available on February 25, 2010. The Windows version was released on October 26 for North America and then on October 29 internationally. The Mac OS X version of the game was released on December 3, 2010 by Feral Interactive

You don't play Borderlands games for the graphics!  Think of the games as kind of a comedic FPS.  I have played a bit of Borderlands 2 and have had fun with it.   Nicely challenging I find,  and more than just straight shoot em ups.   Lots of missions that add variety to the combat and an entertaining setting with a story and funny characters.

I give it a thumbs up.  Plus it has online co-op!

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

Originally posted by Boneserino

You don't play Borderlands games for the graphics!  Think of the games as kind of a comedic FPS.  I have played a bit of Borderlands 2 and have had fun with it.   Nicely challenging I find,  and more than just straight shoot em ups.   Lots of missions that add variety to the combat and an entertaining setting with a story and funny characters.

yeah! your right with that! but what i'm saying is that graphics of the game was the first thing i'm looking in for a game. how would you play those if the graphics is just a kiddie thing! lol , 

but  Actually, just played it and yes find it very much challenging for. IDK  why. lol was like i was laughing one moment then annoyed at the same time. :)

Originally posted by Boneserino

yeah! your right with that! but what i'm saying is that graphics of the game was the first thing i'm looking in for a game. how would you play those if the graphics is just a kiddie thing! lol , 

but  Actually, just played it and yes find it very much challenging for. IDK  why. lol was like i was laughing one moment then annoyed at the same time. :)

Lol! It's ok if you don't want to try it, I just give an opinion and some info of that game. But why don't you try it  ? You can judge a Book by its cover. So If you think this game is not too much appealing to you then maybe your wrong and it turns out you'll like the game. try! try!  n_n

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Lol! It's ok if you don't want to try it, I just give an opinion and some info of that game. But why don't you try it  ? You can judge a Book by its cover. So If you think this game is not too much appealing to you then maybe your wrong and it turns out you'll like the game. try! try!  n_n

If people are wary of spending money on a product they are not sure they will like, then it pays to be cautious, Youtube has numerous videos showing gameplay, and there are bound to be a few Lets Players out there who have put a few hours into the game and should show enough game play that those watching can decide for themselves if its the kind of thing they would enjoy playing, the only time i would recommend people getting a game to try, is if its a free trial, i think you only have to look at the more recent disaster prone Assassins Creed game to see why that is definitely the wisest option.image

Originally posted by vixen53

you playing those two? well definetly dragon age is my choice.  

here i've read some from web.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is an upcoming action role-playing video game being developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. It is a sequel to Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II, making it the third major game in the Dragon Age franchise.

Originally posted by Phry

If people are wary of spending money on a product they are not sure they will like, then it pays to be cautious, Youtube has numerous videos showing gameplay, and there are bound to be a few Lets Players out there who have put a few hours into the game and should show enough game play that those watching can decide for themselves if its the kind of thing they would enjoy playing, the only time i would recommend people getting a game to try, is if its a free trial, i think you only have to look at the more recent disaster prone Assassins Creed game to see why that is definitely the wisest option.image

It sounds you valued time? isn't it ? or let's say you just want a game that really worth your time? hm Watching Video games really help use to know a bit knowledge in a particular game and your right, after spending few hours watching video games on youtube, some of them are decided to try the game. Nice idea :) But some people even though they liked the video games that they watched, they end up unhappy. It's just only an observation, i have a friend that liked a particular game that he watched in youtube, he decided to try it and spend much money. but then , he regret that.  weird -_-

Originally posted by Dragnelus

No love for Unity?:P

I think cod and da but far cry 4 is beautyfull!!! Graphics

Far cry 4, i have never played this game yet. but as check on the game plot and the game itself, yeah! i like the graphics and plot story of this game. obviously i'm kinda into story plot and graphics first. lol, this how i choose my game.!