Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Troubles - Major Gold Exploit

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
It sounds like people have been making hundreds of gold by way of a gardening exploit. Players on the forums are asking for roll-backs to save the economy. Carbine has given an official response saying "...if you have used this exploit - you have 24 hours to contact Customer Support.  They will confiscate your exploited items and reduce your punishment.  This is a one-time offer, I suggest you take it."
"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• AustrianAustrian Member UncommonPosts: 72

Originally posted by bcbully
    It sounds like people have been making hundreds of gold by way of a gardening exploit. Players on the forums are asking for roll-backs to save the economy. Carbine has given an official response saying "...if you have used this exploit - you have 24 hours to contact Customer Support.  They will confiscate your exploited items and reduce your punishment.  This is a one-time offer, I suggest you take it."

I am not sure what economy they're trying to save. WS really didn't have much of an economy to begin with.

But if it were me and if I did the exploit I'd call Carbine's bluff and wouldn't even bother to contact customer support and will just wait and see if they actually catch me.

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675
    OH NO !!!! now all 5 players left playing will be rich :p
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Originally posted by Entropy14
    OH NO !!!! now all 5 players left playing will be rich :p

lol

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.