Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will i be able to run it

AowekAowek Member UncommonPosts: 31

Hey guys can u help me out i wanna buy gw2 will i be able to run it  on game debate  i saw the requipments they we way to low

what u think 

intel g540 2.5ghz 

amd 5750 1gb ddr5

4gb ddr3 1333mhz 

resolution is 1280x1024

i wanna be able to play wvwvwvw every on low :D tnx upfront 

Comments

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

You should be able to run it at med / low settings.

It may not run great but should be easily playable at lower settings.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Your system is better than mine and I play nax settings appart from occlusion and shadow (looks amazing, wait to you see Orr) I go Low in wvw and it works fine.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• AowekAowek Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I ll be getting it for the weekend but guys wanna ask you does it have enough content to keep me busy :D i havent played gw2 
  • StarS0ftStarS0ft Member UncommonPosts: 124

you can play on low-settings.

also If you will have choices I suggest to select better CPU, the game is CPU-dependant, video is not so important.

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603
    Originally posted by Aowek
    I ll be getting it for the weekend but guys wanna ask you does it have enough content to keep me busy :D i havent played gw2 

More than enough content to keep you busy. Map completion alone will take you quite some time, especially if you are new to the game.

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603
    I played PvE on high settings and WvWvW on low settings with an AMD Six Core Processor and a GTX 545 graphics card. You will be fine.