Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error 2016

eyesadieyesadi Member UncommonPosts: 56

Been back to Rift for a bit and really enjoying it.  Till 2 days ago........Suddenly as I go to log in I get the "error 2016"  message.  

Now that basically means I CANNOT log in to ANY Trion site.  Not their support forums or live chat!

I've tried everything I can think of to clear and no luck.

Anyone here had any luck with it?

Thanks!

Comments

• eyesadieyesadi Member UncommonPosts: 56

Thk for trying....tried ALL that and still NG.  

Had to send Trion an email........two days ago and nothing back yet.......wonder if they'll reimburse my sub fees on my 4 accounts?

From what info i can get it does seem to be a fairly common issue and is only fixable on their end.....

Trion used to be my favorite publisher.

Then they forced us casuals right outta A/A and now this.......Why the heck don't they have enough support folks on board to handle their foul ups?

VERY frustrating as i just renewed my patron status and was REALLY enjoying the game again.........And now I sit here and ponder a wasted weekend?

Not good Trion......not good at all......

• eyesadieyesadi Member UncommonPosts: 56

Great idea.....and no....that i have not yet tried........I just know it will NOT be an easy fix and I'm prepared for them to have me try another 100 things before they "fix me".  

Ima thinking it will not be a 5 minute conversation is all.

Most interesting to hear they had to hire THAT many SUPPORT folks!  

Wow!  

Scary?