Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO - What a surprise!

13»

Comments

• Pratt2112Pratt2112 Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by Coated

Hey GuyZzzz!

I just wanted to give my own review about ESO and why it is AMAZING!

1. When I drink coffee in the morning, it tastes really good! 

You could have stopped here.

Coffee is good. Coffee is life.

• rvs89rvs89 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Great to hear your having fun with the game! I resubbed a few days ago and it was a good choice to do so!
  • HermodHermod Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by Pratt2112

Hey GuyZzzz!

1. When I drink coffee in the morning, it tastes really good! 

You could have stopped here.

Coffee is good. Coffee is life.

Sod Coffee, Tea is the only true hot beverage

• ZalmonZalmon Member Posts: 319

It is  a surprise all right that a company can mess up a game to this extent. 

I re subbed in anticipation of the 1.5 patch. Turns out i made a big mistake. Its been days and i had zero progression. I would just consider my 15 bucks as charity contribution to Zenimax. Looks like they really need it.

Never again. I really tried to give this game another chance.

• ohioastroohioastro Member UncommonPosts: 534
    FYI the UI was incorrectly showing how much experience that you needed for a level, and they've reduced the requirements.  I'd suggest logging in, killing a single mob (to level up if you're eligible), and then seeing what progress you've actually made.  I'm leaning towards the theory that the entire thing may have been a UI glitch, but would be interested in data.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Hey GuyZzzz!

1. When I drink coffee in the morning, it tastes really good! That makes me super happy to play ESO because I have the energy and am feeling amazing. The coffee I get really lifts things up and I can't imagine a better experience when i'm playing ESO! ESO is amazing!

2. My internet connection is fabulous, this means less lag and makes ESO amazing! I also get great deals with my internet, which is obviously a great thing for ESO. I truly am so happy that I gave ESO a chance because it is amazing and never lags.

3. ESO has many updates to come, which is amazing! Just like every MMORPG out there, we can expect updates and that makes ESO awesome! Just wait and see, the updates will be amazing! I can't wait for all of you to see what kind of updates are coming, cause they will rock your world! rock it! ESO is amazing!

PS.

I love everything in ESO. Crafting, graphics, game play, combat, sand, water, the login screen, downtime, my computer, cows, nebulas, black holes, chupacabras, tacos! I can't name all the things I love about ESO!

You need to play now! AMAZING!

You haven't experienced anything.... until you have your significant other give you a blow job while your doing some PP.... OOps.... I mean PvP

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee