Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Tenth Anniversary Documentary Teased in New Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

This year marks EverQuest II's tenth anniversary and Sony Online Entertainment is putting together a retrospective look at the game's first decade. To entice people, SOE has released a teaser trailer about the documentary. Check it out!

Source: EQ2Wire

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,511
    First .....DOTA2....and the WoW...and now EQ...man when will they start to think for them selfs instead of Copy everything they see. sad...the marketing teams in those companies seriously need to be more creative!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    And do what? Give an example then??? I love these no matter what game its about

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Mensur
    First .....DOTA2....and the WoW...and now EQ...man when will they start to think for them selfs instead of Copy everything they see. sad...the marketing teams in those companies seriously need to be more creative!

no one is copying

SOE did this 5 years ago - during their EQ1 tenth anniversary in 2009

EverCracked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHnDSr-b02Q

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,511
    Originally posted by Nadia

no one is copying

SOE did this 5 years ago - during their EQ1 tenth anniversary in 2009

EverCracked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHnDSr-b02Q

Nadia.. :D is your avatar squirrel drinknig ale..og coca cola? :P

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146
    that's great  I just watched "LOOKING FOR GROUP"  the New WOW Docu on WOD
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Nadia.. :D is your avatar squirrel drinknig ale..og coca cola? :P

honestly - i dont know image

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Ah memories.if only tyey listened in beta to majority instead of the small elite.we said reduce specs less zoning no stupid shared exp debt make crafters more independent.
    They changed most but too late.
    they could have been a contender
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    It's drinking Guinness of course. It's good for you.
    Chamber of Chains
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

What are you talking about? About them making a documentary?

WoW and EQ2 launched pretty much in same month, same year back in 2004.

So yeah duhh... they both have their 10th Anniversary about right now. /shrug

Both WoW and EQ2 I have fond memories off back in the day they launched. Being among the first to enjoy these two iconic games and experience it, is a moment you will never experience again.

As times have changed and no MMO that launched since (with exception of LOTRO back in 2007) has replicated that experience and I really wonder any upcoming MMO ever will.