Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is everquest 2 dungeon finder cross server?

EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879

One of my most favorite things about WoW and Rift was being able to queue up for a dungeon and while out and about. was wondering if i could do the same in EQ2.

Comments

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

Originally posted by Ecoces
    One of my most favorite things about WoW and Rift was being able to queue up for a dungeon and while out and about. was wondering if i could do the same in EQ2.

The dungeon finder is level 20 to 89 for the server only. They have made rewards worth doing though so it is being used.

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Originally posted by ArChWind

Originally posted by Ecoces

The dungeon finder is level 20 to 89 for the server only. They have made rewards worth doing though so it is being used.

Very very wrong.

• Dungeon Finder is usable at all levels 1-95 (1-100 after the Ex pac launches this week).
    • You can only queue for "Level Agnostic Dungeons" if you are between level 20 and 89, but there are currently only five of these out of the more than 100 dungeons in Everquest II.
    • The Dungeon Finder is currently for your current server only, but it has been promised that the Dungeon Finder will become cross server sometime soon (perhaps mid next year).