Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot for Win

BonejokerBonejoker Member UncommonPosts: 67

The game is good but it has many flaws that were unable to deploy correctly to avoid bot or problems. 

The land is one of the major problems of the game much bot or macro that takes terrain and GM do nothing, only they ban the bot who farm. The land should come to be one by default pattern that you sell will have ground and saying that it is almost impossible. 

Now they opened Auroria than many expected and the bot was a joke. I personally saw one taking "10" land immediately. 

the matenciones an hour where more players connect (8:00 a.m. last 3 hours) 

little information of matencion and only fix problems one by one with these maintenances and is 5 per week or more. 

Leave much to be desired company trion problems that bother the player but do not take over and manage things. 

For future ArcheAge players I recommend you wait a while to solve the problems or to connect to a server with low population

PS: as my opinion GM when connected to the game that is rarely speak like children or pirate server. Giving notice will suspend the bot and generates many are disconnected. commenting on what they do at every moment. Events seek to find them and what a joke that the players have to indicate the "GM" bot who is and who is not. That implies that they have no system to detect 

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Elite: Dangerous

Comments

• BonejokerBonejoker Member UncommonPosts: 67
    the game has a long way to go but they should fix the problems it creates more conflict between player so people do not leave the game
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by DMKano

I feel for those who were not able to connect yesterday - that sucked.

But the rest of us that were in Auroria - hey it worked as planned. My guild grabbed eighteen plots - a mix of 24x24s and 16x16s - all in one corner.

Epic night 

But again sucked for those who were not there obviously - there were over 400 people at the castle stone - it was laggy as hell - almost no fighting broke out 

As far as bots - umm any unguilded dumb name charcter was instantly killed - the land was claimed in vast majority by guilds.

Those crappy 8x8 spots that were left could be grabbed by anyone.

How would you possibly know what went down outside of your own little bubble?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

if there is room for 8x8 but many need to take your first home or 16x16 when leaving the 24x24 will be impossible to put a farm, having bad system to take field

The problem is not the strategy of the guild. is the overuse of land bot to make certain player and GM do not give solution to the biggest problem of the game.

many guild was organized well but many bot generates anger in the player being unable to have a spot in any area for your home or farm

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Originally posted by Distopia

But the rest of us that were in Auroria - hey it worked as planned. My guild grabbed eighteen plots - a mix of 24x24s and 16x16s - all in one corner.

Epic night 

But again sucked for those who were not there obviously - there were over 400 people at the castle stone - it was laggy as hell - almost no fighting broke out 

As far as bots - umm any unguilded dumb name charcter was instantly killed - the land was claimed in vast majority by guilds.

Every major guild in Alpha followed the same strategy - have 80% of guild standing at every land slot and click claim as fast as possible when it was annouced in teamspeak that castle was being placed

All plots were claimed by my alliance iin 30s flat.

Why would it be different on any server - this is a proven best strategy

Because... You know... That there is just plain... um, fun?image

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791

New account post the same thing I've seen posted in a dozen other threads over the last couple days or so.  

OP clearly has no agenda. 

create an account recently and sorry if this topic already repeated
  • Ket_VilianoKet_Viliano Member UncommonPosts: 271
    Originally posted by Instigator-Jones

Epic night 

Every major guild in Alpha followed the same strategy - have 80% of guild standing at every land slot and click claim as fast as possible when it was annouced in teamspeak that castle was being placed

It was fun for me - seems like the other 300 folks in my alliance had a blast.

castle spot + land - what could be more fun??

A decent game to play, for starters.

Darkfall was way more fun than AA, and that is after I subtract epic points for fail.

• Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487

Don't get it man... all the "fun" in this game like crafting, farming, grabbing land, fishing, etc just isn't fun to me.  Glad you are enjoying it though.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by Instigator-Jones

Epic night 

Is it setup to have to PvP to claim land?

• JacobinJacobin Member RarePosts: 1,009

Most informed players know the game is completely compromised and pretty much utter garbage, they are just too addicted to leave until the next new drug comes out.

I did quit and yes you can have my stuff. Just head over to playerauctions.com

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Epic night 

Your evidence is as strong as the guy that would come in and claim since there are known land hacks, everyone must have been hacking to get their land. Therein is the problem with presuming to know what's really going on one way or the other.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131

Your evidence is as strong as the guy that would come in and claim since there are known land hacks, everyone must have been hacking to get their land. Therein is the problem with presuming to know what's really going on one way or the other.

/Amen

• donjuanagaindonjuanagain Member UncommonPosts: 135
    I may be wrong but it seems like since this new land expansion came out, all of the negative posts and complaining are coming from the people that are butthurt that didnt get land. 
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Originally posted by donjuanagain
    I may be wrong but it seems like since this new land expansion came out, all of the negative posts and complaining are coming from the people that are butthurt that didnt get land. 

Hypothetically speaking, lots of the people who quit for other reasons probably quit before Auroria came out, while people who hated the game because of a lack of land stayed due to the hope they'd get some land with Auroria.  Thus you don't see many negative posts complaining about other things because the people who would have complained about such things are  like, gone already.  Meanwhile, the people who stayed because they hoped they'd get land from Auroria are still there and thus you see their posts when they complain they didn't get it.

I'm sure many of them will be gone soon, too, now that there's no more promises of additional land in the future.  At that point maybe only the fanboys will be left so you'll see very few complaints after that (like Wildstar!  You almost never see complaining about that game anymore because only the diehard fans are still playing it)

Originally posted by TiamatRoar

Hypothetically speaking, lots of the people who quit for other reasons probably quit before Auroria came out, while people who hated the game because of a lack of land stayed due to the hope they'd get some land with Auroria.  Thus you don't see many negative posts complaining about other things because the people who would have complained about such things are  like, gone already.  Meanwhile, the people who stayed because they hoped they'd get land from Auroria are still there and thus you see their posts when they complain they didn't get it.

I'm sure many of them will be gone soon, too, now that there's no more promises of additional land in the future.  At that point maybe only the fanboys will be left so you'll see very few complaints after that (like Wildstar!  You almost never see complaining about that game anymore because only the diehard fans are still playing it)

Actually I see more posts by people like you ......strange you have made hundreds of negative posts about AA ....WHY?

ps. Remember you didn't even know the basics about the 50 gilda  run so it's sure not to pass on knowledge

Originally posted by Bad.dog

Actually I see more posts by people like you ......strange you have made hundreds of negative posts about AA ....WHY?

There is no reason to answer your question except to satisfy your own personal vendetta and ego.  Your query is completely irrelevant to my point (or anything in general, really) so I will not bother addressing it.

• ThestrainThestrain Member CommonPosts: 390
    Originally posted by Uhwop

New account post the same thing I've seen posted in a dozen other threads over the last couple days or so.  

Maybe you should write the guideline on what a newly registered user must post as his very first topic around here?

Looks like you couldn't find a counter argument to what OP said so next best thing to do is to attack him. Yes you too clearly have no agenda.

There is no reason to answer your question except to satisfy your own personal vendetta and ego.  Your query is completely irrelevant to my point (or anything in general, really) so I will not bother addressing it.

Yea I'll just assume someone from AA kicked your dog right !!! ....WINK WINK .....I'm sure you really just posting to help folks out

Yea I'll just assume someone from AA kicked your dog right !!! ....WINK WINK .....I'm sure you really just posting to help folks out

I'm sure you are, as well.

Originally posted by Thestrain

Maybe you should write the guideline on what a newly registered user must post as his very first topic around here?

Looks like you couldn't find a counter argument to what OP said so next best thing to do is to attack him. Yes you too clearly have no agenda.

Whoof Whoof ........did someone say agenda ?

Originally posted by Thestrain

Whoof Whoof ........did someone say agenda ?

You just did.

Nah I don't have to go post in other game's forums ....I have no reason to try and ruin anyone's fun

Nah I don't have to go post in other game's forums ....I have no reason to try and ruin anyone's fun

That has nothing to do with the original point, whatsoever.

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

Epic night 

I've mostly watched this game from a distance. What you just described sounds like garbage game design. Even if it had gone off without a hitch (which it obviously did not).

This discussion has been closed.