Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back for the Story!! :)

I really enjoyed this game when it came out, never hit max though being all my friends ditched it pretty early on. but I'm going to come back and enjoy the game again. wanted to see if there happened to be any good guild on The Bastion PVP server? Figured I'd check and see before I start my new character! :)

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by cybrinsanity
    I really enjoyed this game when it came out, never hit max though being all my friends ditched it pretty early on. but I'm going to come back and enjoy the game again. wanted to see if there happened to be any good guild on The Bastion PVP server? Figured I'd check and see before I start my new character! :)

Welcome back!

Unfortunately I don't play on the Bastion, so I can't recommend a guild for you.

Enjoy the stories!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

If you have trouble gearing up with the super speed leveling, buy some dirt cheap moddable gear from GTN and buy vendor armoring mods at the start of each planet. Use planetary comms on mods and enchants (if you cant find cheap ones on GTN).

Also dont hesitate to ask help on general chat if there's some boss you cant beat with poor quality gear, when ever I see someone in trouble who announces it in general, 9/10 times I at least rush unto help! :)

Maybe you dont have any trouble at all, it just seems like many people who came back or are new just to check the storylines, are in trouble when the difficulty ramps up lvl40+

• ArchlyteArchlyte Member RarePosts: 1,405

Let me spoil it for you: You save the day after completing several quests in which you ask the NPC quest givers some questions about what is happening in the storyline.

They couldn't have done it without you. (Insert Name Here) are the most gifted/evil person in the Galaxy.

MMORPG players are often like Hobbits: They don't like Adventures