Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome Halloween Event

BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Just a heads up as the event is running till the 12th and there is a really neat achievement if you do the Halloween daily 9 times, not to mention very cool rewards like Ghost Rider head, Headless Horseman pet, Pinhead mask and battleframe decal/warpaint.

If you liked Chosen Offensive you will like this, it's pretty hot and quite challenging, these guys are really trying, great Halloween event, best out there honestly next to Trove.

More Info: http://www.firefallthegame.com/news/new-live-event-night-of-the-melding

Comments

• holyneoholyneo Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Also don't try to solo the Headless Horseman!!! You will die!!!
  • holyneoholyneo Member UncommonPosts: 154
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    I tried this game out again earlier, my quest was glitched so I logged out lol.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by OhhPaigey
    I tried this game out again earlier, my quest was glitched so I logged out lol.

Yeah sometimes the Headless Horseman glitches which is associated with the way he spawns/despawns. It really is no problem if you stick around though as he respawns in close location usually about every 5 minutes. Just keep running towards a new spawn and usually you will meet up with a groupd as soloing him is not recommended but possibly if you are savvy. 

I'll admit it gets pretty hairy at the end as he spawns a buttload of npc's, gets crazy but definitely possible and imo just pure fun carnage.

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    My main problem is since the Steam release the NPC/monster movements are so buggy and weird I can't play something with that going on lol.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.