Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warframe: Players Asked to Channel Mustache Mojo for Movember

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 400

In the effort to improve men's health, developer Digital Extremes is joining the Movember Foundation's Movember campaign and encouraging Warframe players to join in with them.

Digital Extremes is making things fun by offering players a free in-game mustache. Players who donate to the Movember Foundation can unlock a total of five mustaches. They can also join Digital Extremes in trying to set a Movember Guinness World Record November 14, and enjoy a plethora of Movember-themed events throughout the month of November.

For more information about the Movember mustache madness, check out Warframe's Movember web page.

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

I still can't wrap my head around it, that this studio (DE) once has been a longstanding prefered studio by EPIC Games to showcase the Unreal Engine and gave us memorable games like Unreal and Unreal Tournament series. Fantastic shooters in their own right.

That Warframe is made by this same studio is just shocking. It's such a bad game with terrible mechanics.  I guess all these devs left long ago, hence why EPIC stopped working with them. /shrug

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by JeroKane

I still can't wrap my head around it, that this studio (DE) once has been a longstanding prefered studio by EPIC Games to showcase the Unreal Engine and gave us memorable games like Unreal and Unreal Tournament series. Fantastic shooters in their own right.

That Warframe is made by this same studio is just shocking. It's such a bad game with terrible mechanics.  I guess all these devs left long ago, hence why EPIC stopped working with them. /shrug

And yet they are making more money then they ever have and are having fun creating the game they've always wanted to make ever since they first started, go figure.  If everyone felt the same way you did DE would of given up a long time ago and moved on to something else.

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517

I didn't think the game was bad, it's just not something I'd play if I wasn't looking to spend $.

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by kairel182

Have you even played Warframe?  The game has completely changed since it launched and they're continuing to change.  The gameplay is insanely fluid and flowing.  And Archwing, while limited, is a fun new addition.

I spent $13 and have everything I'd need from the game, considerably less majority of F2P or B2P games in cost.  So please, troll some more before you actually play the game.

I played it on the PS4 back in August and it was just not good.  Destiny's FPS mechanics blow this game out of the water.

So yeah! I did play it.

I am not saying it's not fluid or that it's a buggy game. I just can't put my finger on it. The game just isn't fun. The mechanics and gameplay are just boring.