Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me find pc gaming again...

ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
Been out of pc gaming for about 6 months. Too busy working and when I do get time I am on the Xbox One. I really want to enjoy pc gaming again but I just don't see many good quality games out there worth my time. What is everyone playing these days on the pc ? 

Comments

• steodosicsteodosic Member Posts: 18

Well, it seems like the same situation that I am into. I wanted to try something different than my "regular" strategy and simulation games, so I have discovered “Wind of Luck: Arena”. This game has team Vs team battles and that allows many combinations. A bit of action is all I needed to take a break from planning and economy. Now, in this game, you can fight against random opponents or train together with friends, if they join the community. Sure, you can always find new friends on server. Actually, the game reminded me of one of my favorite movies “Master and Commander”, so I found a lot of enjoyment playing it.

• Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791

Battlefield 3/4 

Call of Duty

Assassin's Creed (any one of the series) 

Mass Effect

Thief

Dragon Age 

Tomb Raider

Borderlands

Dark Souls

Lord of the Fallen

meh too lazy listing all of this. Just hit steam and check the first 10 pages of the top sellers

• AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
    If it's only been six months there won't be that many. Do you mean MMOs? I'd give ESO a try, it's come on a lot since its launch six months ago. Otherwise Shadows of Mordor has had brilliant reviews.
  • KaladinKaladin Member Posts: 468
    No idea what kind of game you like to play.  What is it that you miss about games on a PC?  There's just way too little information to begin to assist.

I can fly higher than an aeroplane.
    And I have the voice of a thousand hurricanes.
    Hurt - Wars

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Got the same situation with the ps4, moved the pc in the livingroom playing shadow of mordor :P

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by ThomasN7
    Been out of pc gaming for about 6 months. Too busy working and when I do get time I am on the Xbox One. I really want to enjoy pc gaming again but I just don't see many good quality games out there worth my time. What is everyone playing these days on the pc ? 

What kind of games do you like to start with ?

There are quite a few quality games released on PC this year but it all depends what you like really.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Caldrin
    Originally posted by ThomasN7

What kind of games do you like to start with ?

There are quite a few quality games released on PC this year but it all depends what you like really.

^Yep.

As for my recent games, I've been playing a mix of 7 Days to Die and SWTOR, while I'm anxiously awaiting Dragon Age Inquisition and Evolve. image

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46

I don’t know what kind of games do you like to play, but I suggest these games to you. 

- WoW

- LoL

- Dota 2

- 9 Dragons

- Call of Duty

- BF 4

- Dragon Nest

- World of Tanks

- Ragnarok 2

I'm a Gamer not a Player!

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Wasteland 2.....I practically stopped playing any other games.
  • VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Have you tried Path of Exile?

Not 'read' about it,

but 'tried' it?

• lizasabinaylizasabinay Member Posts: 14

Almost all games I know was already mention above. But still I wanted to share my personal list; I mean my favorite of all. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Tera, The Evil with in, WOW, LOL, Assasins Creed unity, Lords of the fallen, Alien Isolation and Walking Dead! I’ve been playing this game over and over.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Elite Dangerous, Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin, Endless Legend, Legend of Grimrock 2, Xcom: Enemy Within, Portal, Rust, Shadowrun Returns, Civilization V, Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Invisible Inc, FTL, Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: PreSequel,  Blackguards, Brothers - Tale of 2 sons, CS: Go, Minecraft, Trove, Starbound.

The list can go on & on. It's almost unfair how many exclusives & quality Indie games there are on the PC, as well as a decent amount of ports from console. I actually prefer Shadows of Mordor, Evolve, COD:AW, Batman Arkham City/Arkham Asylum on my PC than my PS4/PS3/X360. 

And with Steam streaming I do not need a super powerful PC in my living room, just a wifi capable unit and I's able to stream my games from my gaming rig onto my livingroom TV /media PC with a xbox wireless controller connected. I don't need to move my gaming rig anymore.

It's no wonder PC gaming is killing the next gen consoles =/

• fineflufffinefluff Member RarePosts: 561
    I've been hearing good things about Farm Simulator 15.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

I PC game more than use my PS 4. I use steam alot. I currently play Path of Exile(Diablo II on steroids). Which is a fantastic game. For shooters I play Firefall. A game which is a complete blast is Robocraft. The game works well if you do not have alot of time.  I own Destiny and Call of Duty(Zero).  I like them both. Just my children play my PS3 and 4 alot. So leaves me to computing.

You should give both Path of Exile and Robocraft a shot. Both are fantastic in they're own way. Both downloadable @Steam.

• monstrosity93monstrosity93 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    DotA 2 man, such an addiction..and its so fucking competitive!
  • john887john887 Member Posts: 9

you can try these games..

LOL

LOA

9 dragons

WoW

FF XIV

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

Step 1 - Install Steam.

Step 2 -

Step 3 - Profit.

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Originally posted by Ridelynn

Step 1 - Install Steam.

Step 2 -

Step 3 - Profit.

Yeah pretty much it.

• faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by Kyzii

I don’t know what kind of games do you like to play, but I suggest these games to you. 

- WoW

- LoL

- Dota 2

- 9 Dragons

- Call of Duty

- BF 4

- Dragon Nest

- World of Tanks

- Ragnarok 2

i just wanted to add some, above mentioned are games i have on my pc :)

Dragon age: Inquisition,

Assassins Creed unity,

Football manager 2015

Lord of the fallen 

Defense Grid 2

NBA 2K15

Costume quest 2 

these are some of the list i have on my pc :) , hope it help!