Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naval Action

CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Not really seen it mentioned on here yet.. I guess its a bit of a niche game but it looks really good and I cant wati to get my hands on it.

http://www.navalaction.com/#ageofsail

They are developing an open sandbox age of sail type game and the work they have but into the ship models and the envioment is pretty awesome.

They are currently testing the combat and sailing systems and I believe they are taking pre-orders and will be letting the pre-orders in for the testing soon if thats your kid fo thing.

The reason I said it was more of a niche game above is because it leans more towards a simulation I guess compared to a more action combat type thing.

Comments

• attishno2attishno2 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Caldrin

Not really seen it mentioned on here yet.. I guess its a bit of a niche game but it looks really good and I cant wati to get my hands on it.

They are developing an open sandbox age of sail type game and the work they have but into the ship models and the envioment is pretty awesome.

They are currently testing the combat and sailing systems and I believe they are taking pre-orders and will be letting the pre-orders in for the testing soon if thats your kid fo thing.

The reason I said it was more of a niche game above is because it leans more towards a simulation I guess compared to a more action combat type thing.

Looks interesting! Are you looking to build a naval combat team?

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    not really looking to build a team ro anythnig as I dont really have the time these days to play that much, just thought I would mention the game here as some people might be interested in it.
  • steodosicsteodosic Member Posts: 18
    There is also a good naval battle game, "Wind of Luck: Arena". Have you tried it already?
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    yeah tried it.. its very basic and was not really that fun when i tried.. still will keep an eye on it as well.
  • alvin_josephalvin_joseph Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by Caldrin

I think I should try this. It looks great!!!