Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slick Rik Fails...(Not Giving Up)

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I don't understand. I try as hard as a can to teach some of my buddies (including lesser-buddies) and friends (white ones) to get off of their MySpace and get some girls in person (G.A.M.E). I'm not saying that looking for girls on the net is bad (It's rare for me, because I don't need the internet for ladies). I'm saying that these guys whom all they do is: Work, Video Games, hang with friends to play video games, go on myspace to talk to girls, sleep, eat. I doubt they even talk to girls outside the house.

One "buddy" of mine thinks that he was "all dat" when he dated someone he works with (bad idea in general). He tries to be a smarta*s and say that I don't know what having a girl is about (when the b*t*h dose'nt know nothing about me). Then she turns out to be (in his words) a crazy b*t*h and she basically drained his money up. I laughed in his face (got pwnt by a golddigger). I met the girl and she tells me he's is not romantic, plays too much video games (not paying attention to her) and when she dose'nt call he goes to her house (without invite) like hes a stalker. Now he met some myspace girl and went to see her. The guy dose'nt even want to go outside and look for some nice girls around the area to talk too.

The life of these guys is not what is the point. It's the lack of confidence they have in meeting other people. They talk big, but they are small when the situation comes into action. Ya feel me? I went to a convention (so I didn't have to go to work) with these guys and I was the only one talking to girls/women and getting their picture taken and actually getting digits while they either watch me or stay in the game room. When I tell them they jealous and think I'm lying. (Anime USA 2005 -Remind me to show you guys the pictures. I got to watermark them before I release them).

When I teach them, I'm not trying to change them, but to show them that the girl is not always going to come first and to give them a confidence boost. I tell them "I'm trying to give you a little exp in your G.A.M.E". Now my first set of buddies and friends already got this down (We all learned together at an early age), but I'm having trouble with my second set of buddies and friends (the second set dose'nt know the first set, but the first hears about the second from me).

I got one good friend thinking in the right direction. I actually plan on taking him to the club soon. Well that's my somewhat rant for today. Do you guys understand where I'm coming from or do I need to review the story?

When I post this I have to re-read it. I'm a little tired.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    I'm saying that these guys whom all they do is: Work, Video Games, hang with friends to play video games, go on myspace to talk to girls, sleep, eat.

Swap work for school and insert working out, but I don't bother trying to meet girls on MySpace ::::16:: You say it works though? Hmmm...

• VrielVriel Member Posts: 48

Hehe, that's pretty funny. Although I have never tried to meet girls online(myspace and facebook), I do have a bud that has and does consistantly. So far he's hooked up with almost all the girls he's met, all of whom were hotties. I've met a few of them so I know he's not just pullin my chain. I'm to traditional to meet girls on the internet, something about the fact that [i[she[/i] could be a fat 40yo preditor scares me. I'd much rather meet them at the bar, parties or even just going places.

Just another gamer...

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by -Jaguar-

I'm saying that these guys whom all they do is: Work, Video Games, hang with friends to play video games, go on myspace to talk to girls, sleep, eat.

Swap work for school and insert working out, but I don't bother trying to meet girls on MySpace ::::16:: You say it works though? Hmmm...

Online? I don't know. There is a lot of crazy people online. Hey if a fat guy can get an asian (that looks like a model) and think you will be sucessful just talking around.

|

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

I have 2 friends in particular that meet local hotties off of myspace all the time as a matter of fact. For one reason though is because we don't have any hangout spots anywere near here only about 20mins away. So it is easier to find girls on myspace for them.

Originally posted by sidebuster

I have 2 friends in particular that meet local hotties off of myspace all the time as a matter of fact. For one reason though is because we don't have any hangout spots anywere near here only about 20mins away. So it is easier to find girls on myspace for them.

Ahh, well I can understand that. Nothing wrong with that. Where I'm at, there is a lot of "hot spots", espically in Myrtle Beach.

I know my friend found someone on myspace that lives a mile away from his house. I think he should be meeting with her today or somthing.

|

• LiveWyreLiveWyre Member Posts: 27

This thread seems to really serve no purpose other than to shine a spotlight onto ones self, and in the interim causing a boost of ones self esteem.

Rarely have I seen someone post on a message board of all places bragging about their game, or as you so quaintly put it, "G.A.M.E.".

To be confident, is one thing. To go around being a unchastened braggart is another. Frankly, your egotistical, not confident. And you shine a bad light on gamers, trying to make it seem like we need the outlet of a message board talking about, "Going to an anime convention to pick up chicks numbers to show my friends what losers they are. lawl."

Nary have I seen a man of respectable qualities go out to somewhere only to have a type of competition to see how many numbers he can get.

Things like this has nothing to do with meeting/dating respectable women. It has to do with adolescent inadequacy's in the maturity department.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Confidence is a two-way street...

-Machiavelli

Originally posted by LiveWyre

This thread seems to really serve no purpose other than to shine a spotlight onto ones self, and in the interim causing a boost of ones self esteem.

Rarely have I seen someone post on a message board of all places bragging about their game, or as you so quaintly put it, "G.A.M.E.".

To be confident, is one thing. To go around being a unchastened braggart is another. Frankly, your egotistical, not confident. And you shine a bad light on gamers, trying to make it seem like we need the outlet of a message board talking about, "Going to an anime convention to pick up chicks numbers to show my friends what losers they are. lawl."

Nary have I seen a man of respectable qualities go out to somewhere only to have a type of competition to see how many numbers he can get.

Things like this has nothing to do with meeting/dating respectable women. It has to do with adolescent inadequacy's in the maturity department.

I did brag a little, but don't get me wrong buddy. It's a rant I made when I'm half asleep (I make bad topics this way...many people here know that). I see where you are coming from, but the point that is around this is that I get talk and no play and I'm tired of it from some of them. They never put action into plan when it's setup. My topics are usually in sequences, (almost like an episode)

I'm guessing you haven't seen my old ones which leads up to this, but many of the older members know. So I guess you are a little uncertain where I'm getting at by telling a half-of-a-story when it's kinda set as the beginning of a "to be continued". You feel me?

Hey man, I thank you for your opinion though. Very deep, but very mistaken. I enjoyed reading it. You really have quite a bit thoughts there buddy. I can since the wisdom.image

NOTE: I'm just ranting about the ones I know. I know all gamers are not the same, but these guys...I know what they want and I know that talk, but they don't take action. That is what this rant is based around.

I will be glad to fill you in on what you have missed if you want. Maybe you can understand a few things. Being here has left quite some history, stories, and information about me you might have missed. If your interested I'm glad to fill you in so I can fill in the gaps you are missing with this current topic.image That's up to you though buddy. Just PM me about it.

Originally posted by ViolentY

Confidence is a two-way street...

Ouch, I forgot that saying. Your right though. It is.

|

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

"I see where you are coming from"

Is agreeing with everyone your new thing Riki?

I don't understand what you mean. I was just saying that I can see why the guy would say that, based on the little infomation. I just woke up too...so.

|

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

I don't understand. I try as hard as a can to teach some of my buddies (including lesser-buddies) and friends (white ones) to get off of their MySpace and get some girls in person (G.A.M.E). I'm not saying that looking for girls on the net is bad (It's rare for me, because I don't need the internet for ladies). I'm saying that these guys whom all they do is: Work, Video Games, hang with friends to play video games, go on myspace to talk to girls, sleep, eat. I doubt they even talk to girls outside the house.
     One "buddy" of mine thinks that he was "all dat" when he dated someone he works with (bad idea in general). He tries to be a smarta*s and say that I don't know what having a girl is about (when the b*t*h dose'nt know nothing about me). Then she turns out to be (in his words) a crazy b*t*h and she basically drained his money up. I laughed in his face (got pwnt by a golddigger). I met the girl and she tells me he's is not romantic, plays too much video games (not paying attention to her) and when she dose'nt call he goes to her house (without invite) like hes a stalker. Now he met some myspace girl and went to see her. The guy dose'nt even want to go outside and look for some nice girls around the area to talk too.
    The life of these guys is not what is the point. It's the lack of confidence they have in meeting other people. They talk big, but they are small when the situation comes into action. Ya feel me? I went to a convention (so I didn't have to go to work) with these guys and I was the only one talking to girls/women and getting their picture taken and actually getting digits while they either watch me or stay in the game room. When I tell them they jealous and think I'm lying. (Anime USA 2005 -Remind me to show you guys the pictures. I got to watermark them before I release them).
    When I teach them, I'm not trying to change them, but to show them that the girl is not always going to come first and to give them a confidence boost. I tell them "I'm trying to give you a little exp in your G.A.M.E". Now my first set of buddies and friends already got this down (We all learned together at an early age), but I'm having trouble with my second set of buddies and friends (the second set dose'nt know the first set, but the first hears about the second from me).
    I got one good friend thinking in the right direction. I actually plan on taking him to the club soon. Well that's my somewhat rant for today. Do you guys understand where I'm coming from or do I need to review the story?
    When I post this I have to re-read it. I'm a little tired.

i have 4 rules for dating,

1. Dont date girls from school(broke this with my gf ive spent almost a year with........)

2. Dont date girls from work.

3. Dont date entirely pyschotic women.....

4. Dont date online.

the first two are so i can behave anyway i want at work and school without consequences. but breaking them isnt a big deal....

the 4th one is because i just dont trust the internet....

but people who date on myspace are in my mind people who believe that they are too busy to date other ways. Like getting outside, and for some this is true but others just want to be able to if something goes wrong put someone on an ignore list and not get really hurt.

i personally think myspace is absolutely a terrible terrible place for those with low self esteem. because it can cause them to fall into a trap and make it so they dont have to take actual risks and thus they wont have to deal with their problems........

thats my 2 cents.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

My philosophy has changed now on dating. As you age (I'm aging) the older you get the more memories you're brain has, so it's best to try and make most of those memories good ones, if at all possible. I didn't go to my prom, and that's a good memory. Most of my bad are trying to get a girl friend.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520

Lol. I try to teach those guys who are looking for girls online a lesson. I act like a girl and tell them to meet me at "my house" (my neighbor's house which was been empty for over 5 years now). So, they go up to the door, knock, and wait there for an hour like stupida*ses, then leave.

Me and my cousins do it for laughs but we're also teaching them a lesson. (^_^)

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• KaptainZergKaptainZerg Member Posts: 322

::::18::

Rik, you've just been rocked. LOL

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

This thread seems to really serve no purpose other than to shine a spotlight onto ones self, and in the interim causing a boost of ones self esteem.Rarely have I seen someone post on a message board of all places bragging about their game, or as you so quaintly put it, "G.A.M.E.".To be confident, is one thing. To go around being a unchastened braggart is another. Frankly, your egotistical, not confident. And you shine a bad light on gamers, trying to make it seem like we need the outlet of a message board talking about, "Going to an anime convention to pick up chicks numbers to show my friends what losers they are. lawl."Nary have I seen a man of respectable qualities go out to somewhere only to have a type of competition to see how many numbers he can get.Things like this has nothing to do with meeting/dating respectable women. It has to do with adolescent inadequacy's in the maturity department.

Since Capt. Zerg put light in that post, I felt the need to back my friend up here. Sure maturity has it's good points but, as a mature person you don't get to enjoy yourself as much. Mostly you are left out of the fun while you do all the work.

Rik-X is just trying to reflect his cultural idealism on to the board. The thing about posts is that they can be seen but, not heard. Understand the difference between those two and you sir would be likely to understand the maturity of this person.

I know Rik-x can be immature at times but, in most cases that's the only thing that can be done. Odds are that a mature person won't understand an immature individual cause the mature person believes it's right to be mature and, the immature person just don't give a damn.

So please let a person learn and make mistakes, and you honestly didn't have much to say that would really affect the mind frame of Rik-X. But, I know what can grab his attention and, change his attitude because it takes understanding on both parts not just one side like the State of the Union address. ::::02::

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Are you trying to call me immature? Well you did make some points. Most of my threads are better herd than read. It almost ranks around depnding on what kind of person you are and maybe age. I view them most of the time as a conversation to someone....

This is a RANT though...I only make a rant topic once a month...or somthing.

B-X are you older than me?

|