Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trial / Refer a friend?

causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Hello,

Is there a free trial / refer a friend available for TESO? I'm interested but have to play on a notebook. Due to my internship I have no access to my desktop. I would really like to try the game to see if it runs properly but I don't know if it's even available. 

Thank you for your time,

Causs

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

No, not yet and no hint that it may be coming.

However, I'm sure someone here will give you a link to some site, somewhere that has it on sale for $15 or less with a free month included... those sales seem to happen fairly frequently.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230

Actually there is some hints.. ppl have found those in EsoStrings table: image

source:http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2j5ejx/media_found_prematurely_on_the_pts_were_getting/

EVENT_JUSTICE_BOUNTY_ADDED
    EVENT_JUSTICE_ALERT_BOUNTY_CLEARED
    EVENT_JUSTICE_ALERT_BOUNTY_SET
    EVENT_JUSTICE_ALERT_BOUNTY_FOR_ZONE
    EVENT_JUSTICE_ALERT_GOLD_REMOVED
    EVENT_JUSTICE_ALERT_STOLEN_ITEMS_REMOVED
    EVENT_JUSTICE_ALERT_NOW_KOS
    EVENT_JUSTICE_ALERT_NO_LONGER_KOS
    EVENT_AWARE_OF_PICKPOCKET
    EVENT_PICKPOCKET_ON_COOLDOWN
    EVENT_IMPERIAL_CITY_ACCESS_GAINED_NOTIFICATION
    EVENT_IMPERIAL_CITY_ACCESS_LOST_NOTIFICATION

• "[eng] Trial Account", -- SI_TRIAL_ACCOUNT_HELP_CATEGORY

• "[eng] Disabled on trial accounts.", -- SI_TRIALACCOUNTRESTRICTIONTYPE1

• "[eng] Whispering disabled on Trial accounts.", -- SI_TRIALACCOUNTRESTRICTIONTYPE2

• "[eng] Trial accounts may only whisper to friends.", -- SI_TRIALACCOUNTRESTRICTIONTYPE3

• "[eng] Guilds disabled on trial accounts.", -- SI_TRIALACCOUNTRESTRICTIONTYPE4

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Originally posted by AsalzSy
    -snip-

Justice System isn't coming in next patch(1.5). Maybe 1.6, X-mas time for trials?

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by immodium
    -snip-

Justice System isn't coming in next patch(1.5). Maybe 1.6, X-mas time for trials?

Yeah. Makes sense to introduce it when school's out.

Good find AsalzSy!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by immodium
    -snip-

Yes..I'm guessing Imperial city in 1.6 & Justice/trials close to X-mas..

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Well I just bought a physical edition for 15,- with the explorers pack included. We'll see how things go.