Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] World of Warcraft: Blizzcon 2014: Rumors and Speculation

2»

Comments

• zzaxzzax Member UncommonPosts: 324
    They will announce lvl 100 character boost in WoW, then talk for a few hours why its good for the game.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Rusque

Guys. Seriously.

Heroes of the Storm release date

Hearthstone full size expansion

SC2 Third Installment

Shooter? Eh, doubt it. Starcraft Ghost is dead. Just accept it.

WC4? Maybe, it is time.

Diablo 4? No, that's crazy talk, D3 expansion #2? Maybe.

I agree with your assessment.

As for D4... they already stated D3 would get 3 expansions. Or maybe it was two. Either way, we've only seen one so far, and I doubt they'll pull a Bioware on us and cancel the expanion(s) on us. Unlike Dragon Age II, Diablo III did pretty well. (even though many hardcore D2 fans hate it)

My money's on HotS, since they've already discussed the payment model too.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by SBFord
    Originally posted by expresso
    Originally posted by Instigator-Jones
    Movie?

what play the whole movie? :p there are panels etc for the movie on the schedule so dont think it will be that, best bet if there is indeed a secret game is WC4 or a WC RTS HD remake as many have said, we'll probably know at the start of next week and info starts to leak.

It's why I'm hedging my bets on WC4 -- it has to be something totally new. There are already panel slots for every other Blizzard game and the movie. There is no logical reason to think, for instance, that the final SC2 chapter will take prime billing or even Diablo 3 and an expansion. I just think there is no coincidence with the whole 20th anniversary of WC1 and 10th anniversary of WoW. A new game set in the WC universe adds to that pattern. :)

I certainly hope you're right about that. WC3's probably in my top 10 most played games (not counting MMOs, who are notorious timesinks).

Originally posted by SBFord

Overwatch: In the spring of 2014, Blizzard registered the “Overwatch” trademark. Of particular note is the fact that Blizzard hired Left4Dead’s Michael Booth and that he is apparently in charge of one of the company’s ‘micro-teams’ similar in size and scope to the Hearthstone and Heroes of the Swarm teams. Given Booth’s background, it is possible that Blizzard may be planning another new IP, perhaps a shooter of some sort.

For some reason it makes me picture a tower defense game. :P

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/