Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Town of Salem

KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

Heya!

I don't know if any of you know about this game. It's not exactly an MMORPG, but it's not less massive than Diablo 3.

"Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught."

It's completely free to play (cosmetic items for sale, that you can purchase with in-game currency or RL cash), and it really is a lot of fun.

Check it out, and see you in Town :)

http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Going to try this out, seen it on Youtube once lol.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46

I've heard that game in my  friend and he said that I can try it. And base on your description, I think it’s quite fun.

I'm a Gamer not a Player!

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Well there's no tutorial apparently, but it's really fun so far.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • lizasabinaylizasabinay Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by Kyzii

I've heard that game in my  friend and he said that I can try it. And base on your description, I think it’s quite fun.

Tried it so far, and yes you're right quite so fun. you really should try it!

• alvin_josephalvin_joseph Member Posts: 18
    This games is a fresh innovation on the classic party games like Mafia and Werewolf. It is a game of murder, accusations, deceit and mob hysteria. This game is a must try. 
  • AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35

Do you really think it is fun? I’m about to try it but my brother told me that this is not a good game. -_-\

Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

• faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by alvin_joseph
    This games is a fresh innovation on the classic party games like Mafia and Werewolf. It is a game of murder, accusations, deceit and mob hysteria. This game is a must try. 

really?

haven't tried it yet!

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    It really is a lot of fun, and they are developing new roles to add some flavour to the different game modes. There's no in-game tutorial yet, but you just need to read the role descriptions to get a decent picture of what's the game about, and after a few games you'll start to get the feel of it.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran