Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In need of a decent mmo

ValixionValixion Member Posts: 2
Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent MMO that doesn't require a whole lot to run. Still i prefer 2-d or 3-d over text based but I'll take suggestions for good Text based MMOs as well. I'm new here and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ShewJiaHaoShewJiaHao Member Posts: 13
    Post your query in the LFgame forum, not in the Off-Topic Discussion forum.  As implied by it's name, the Off-Topic Discussion forum is only for topics(usually) not related to MMORPGs and anything under the Sun.  To increase your chances of getting your query answered, post your query in the LFgame forum. In case you don't know, the "LF" in "LFgame" stands for "Looking for" and the description under the LFgame forum states "Looking for a new game? Have a recommendation for other users? Use this forum to request help in finding the MMO that suits you best.".

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    Moved this thread to the appropriate place.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
  • Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73

You could give 'Project Gorgon' a try! it has low end graphics and a classless system, the more you use an ability or type of magic, the more exp you get from it, the same goes for types of crafting. Some types of abilites you have to go out and discover like necromancy.

It is a game just in an alpha state i believe but you just download it and play, it is very enjoyable and has the old Everquest 1 feel to it.

Here is the link to the developers website: http://projectgorgon.com/

Check it out! and good luck