Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How the hell do I take the bloddy ships down?

attishno2attishno2 Member Posts: 12

I am a little annoyed that I still have no team to play my favorite naval combat games with and this is driving me nuts. I am interested in building a team for naval combat games like War Thunder, World of Warships (Will be out soon) and Wind of Luck. I also play World games, I love World of Warplanes.

Can anyone tell me how I can easily rule the seas?

Comments

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Originally posted by attishno2

I am a little annoyed that I still have no team to play my favorite naval combat games with and this is driving me nuts. I am interested in building a team for naval combat games like War Thunder, World of Warships (Will be out soon) and Wind of Luck. I also play World games, I love World of Warplanes.

Well first there has to be a "GOOD" naval combat game, which there isn't currently, at least not a standalone one. World of warships has me slightly interested, but seeing how much I hated world of tank's mechanics, I don't have high hopes in it.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• attishno2attishno2 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Kazuhiro

Well first there has to be a "GOOD" naval combat game, which there isn't currently, at least not a standalone one. World of warships has me slightly interested, but seeing how much I hated world of tank's mechanics, I don't have high hopes in it.

Ah the World games. How can I forget them. I used to play a lot of World of Warplanes, but the game didn't grow on me. Haven't heard much about World Of Warships, but I have a feeling that it will be very arcady.

• steodosicsteodosic Member Posts: 18

Well, if you are interested in playing Wind of Luck: Arena, I can show you how to survive on the Tier 1 ships. After that, it's all up to you :)

• attishno2attishno2 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by steodosic

Well, if you are interested in playing Wind of Luck: Arena, I can show you how to survive on the Tier 1 ships. After that, it's all up to you :)

The only problem with Tier 1 ships is that I can't fire from the front or behind. I can only shoot from the sides. Well, that is how ships used to fire during that time anyway.