Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another warning

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

Seems I recieved another warning from some moderator which has nothing better to do.

Seems they giving one to everyone lately for voicing any opinion at all.

I simply called out a begger and next day I see I got a warning

I am now giving mmorpg.com a warning, keep warning people like this for no good reason and you will start losing people coming to your site.

Comments

• GazenthiaGazenthia Member Posts: 1,186

I'm curious to know what the hell happened to this website as a whole. Even the WoW area seems to be dead. I put up 2-3 threads about things, didn't even get so much as a troll. Hell I tried to start some kind of conversation with Enigma/Anna and she wouldn't have any part of it so yeah.

Did this website die when WoW did?

Edit: I can only assume that this website is kept afloat by the personal data collecting from when they have contests.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/12/13/

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Moderators can get bored too. Specially if nothing is happening. I wonder if they have some type of weekly quota to fill as a requirement

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    If you wish to discuss a moderators actions please get in touch with MikeB at [email protected]
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.