Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Carbine Staff

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

Since for some reason I cannot post on the wildstar forums im hoping someone from carbine here will read this.

I had a account since 2012 on wildstar site and I a few months ago used a guest pass, the time expired and I just bought the game but it won't let me enter the serial code and its telling me mt account was suspended when I clicked login to game.

I couldnt even interact with the in game world when i was using the guest pass due to restrictions so im not sure how i could of possibly broken any rule whatsoever. I barely played it for 1 hour tbh.

I sent a ticket to support but been waiting on a rpely for a while now.

My support case number is 20110358

I could start a new account I guess with the serial code I bought but I had that account since 2012 with a very nice username.

If anyone has any info on why this could of happened or if carbine staff could help me I would be grateful

thanks

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I'm sure you've tried stuff like calling, emailing, customer service right?
  • viletot0viletot0 Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I'm pretty sure back when i was playing this that if an account was closed (or expired)  it could not be used again.  I don't think you can use a guest account if it expired, I believe you will have to use the new code that came with the version you bought.  but i could be wrong, I am just going off memory of issues people had shortly after the game came out. 
  • rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

Hello xxxxxxxx,

I have reviewed the details of the past actions on your account. After careful consideration of the information available to us (including your appeal), I am confident in the decision to terminate the account. Please keep in mind that WildStar is a global game with standards of behavior that must be upheld.

You are welcome to submit additional questions, however, we do not want to give you the impression that anything you say or do will reverse or alter the decision to suspend your account.

Regards,

Jonard
    WildStar Support Team

wtf.,.. i never even played for over 1 hour and didnt interact with anyone at all....

what kind of joke is this

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by rubydragon5

wtf.,.. i never even played for over 1 hour and didnt interact with anyone at all....

what kind of joke is this

Maybe someone got access to your account and pulled some shenanigans.

NCSoft's pretty quick with bringing down the banhammer.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

they refused to tell me why im banned lol

Mardy (WildStar Player Support)

Oct 16 13:22

Hello, xxxxxx!

Your ticket has been forwarded to me because you do not agree with the previous decision to uphold the action on your account. As the Supervisor for the WildStar Support Team, it is my responsibility to make the final decision in these situations.

After thoroughly reviewing this incident, I have found no errors or inconsistencies in the reviews of your appeal requests nor was I able to find any errors in the decision to terminate the account.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service and our community that the account remains permanently closed due to the previously indicated rules violations.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding the account termination may be closed without response.

Regards,

Mardy
    WildStar Support Team

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

Hello, xxxxxx!

Your ticket has been forwarded to me because you do not agree with the previous decision to uphold the action on your account. As the Supervisor for the WildStar Support Team, it is my responsibility to make the final decision in these situations.

After thoroughly reviewing this incident, I have found no errors or inconsistencies in the reviews of your appeal requests nor was I able to find any errors in the decision to terminate the account.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service and our community that the account remains permanently closed due to the previously indicated rules violations.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding the account termination may be closed without response.

Regards,

Mardy
    WildStar Support Team

Red doesn't equal blue here... Me thinks there is more to the story. The plot thickens!!!

• g0m0rrahg0m0rrah Member UncommonPosts: 325
    Originally posted by Instigator-Jones

Hello, xxxxxx!

Regards,

Mardy
    WildStar Support Team

Red doesn't equal blue here... Me thinks there is more to the story. The plot thickens!!!

Red does equal blue.  If a cop pulled you over and said, you did something wrong but im not going to tell you what it is, you would be annoyed.  Also, here is a ticket, which also doesnt tell you what you did wrong.  heh

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Originally posted by g0m0rrah
    Originally posted by Instigator-Jones

Hello, xxxxxx!

Regards,

Mardy
    WildStar Support Team

Red does equal blue.  If a cop pulled you over and said, you did something wrong but im not going to tell you what it is, you would be annoyed.  Also, here is a ticket, which also doesnt tell you what you did wrong.  heh

OR, just maybe, the account was hacked and this "previously indicated" message is sitting in another email-box. Watson! Bring my hat old chap!

• EnikEnik Member UncommonPosts: 99

Given Wildstar's population woes it seems pretty odd that they would ban an account for no reason.

Having said that. however, it's even more odd that they wouldn't include a simple reason as to why the account was banned especially since "Mr. Final Decision" said it was "thoroughly" reviewed. He can't include a single word response; spamming, griefing. RMTing, etc.?

Terrible customer service.

• nennafirnennafir Member UncommonPosts: 313

I think that probably the Wildstar GMs are busy and underpaid and uninclined to investigate matters more fully.  So it is not at all unsurprising that they would not want to investigate matters more fully.

To those saying, "The OP must have done something wrong..." get real.  You haven't gotten in the mindset of an appeals GM who has 1000x cases they hvae to resolve before logging for the day.  They just want to reduce their queue to managaeable proportions and go home for the weekend.

Update: account has been unbanned, it seems I was hacked through my email address

there security team rechecked it.

• nennafirnennafir Member UncommonPosts: 313

Grats!

PS:  I don't play WS any more.

• tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295

Quit myself but good to to hear it's sorted out, Nc costumer service can be a nightmare in cases like this i had to find that out myself.

I highly doubt you will last long in this game (hardly anyoone does these days) but have fun while it lasts.

• GazenthiaGazenthia Member Posts: 1,186
    That's okay. At least you were given acknowledgement. I was being harassed on the WoW forums, and they suspended MY account for 48 hours on the forums. When i submitted an email about it, they told me they had no idea what I was talking about, but they review everything thoroughly!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/12/13/