Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alpha invite

MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
Is there anyone that can send an alpha invite for this game? If so i would be really interested :)

mmorpg junkie since 1999

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

OP,  his statement was wrong imho, there are hundreds of threads for gaming keys and invites on this site. Some people just don't get asking isn't begging when it comes to these types of issues.

What I don't understand is your report on your nationality! What does where you live at have anything to do with an invite to a game? /shrug

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    Originally posted by Amjoco

OP,  his statement was wrong imho, there are hundreds of threads for gaming keys and invites on this site. Some people just don't get asking isn't begging when it comes to these types of issues.

What I don't understand is your report on your nationality! What does where you live at have anything to do with an invite to a game? /shrug

You are right my friend. I was just trying to get the point out - that in my country begging is not something that we use to degrade people with..its common to ask for help..maybe it came out wrong - and if i have offended you in anyway..you have my apologies for that.

:)

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Mensur
    Originally posted by Amjoco

You are right my friend. I was just trying to get the point out - that in my country begging is not something that we use to degrade people with..its common to ask for help..maybe it came out wrong - and if i have offended you in anyway..you have my apologies for that.

:)

You didn't offend me in the slightest. When it comes to gaming I think we are all one big hodgepodge of nerds, but some individuals are more intense than others, no matter where they might live. Grumpy is grumpy.

Good luck in your search no matter what. /salute

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    Bless you man! :) hope to catch you online at some point! :)

mmorpg junkie since 1999