Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One Question: If You were given $1000 to spend today, What will you do?

If you were given $1000 to spend today at a store... what would you spend it on?

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805
    A large supply of energy drinks and hot pockets
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

A Western Union note to pay off half of a bill I owe.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Linen or cotton canvas to paint on, kind of expensive and I'd be able to buy many boards for that money.
  • IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Is it $1000 cash in hand or must I spend it at a store?

If' it's the cash, then I'm putting it toward some bills that still linger, otherwise if I have to spend the money as a gift card somewhere I'd probably look into new winter tires or something like that.  Might buy some new tools I need for work if there's some money left over.

I was thinking of perhaps buying a new PC but the one I have works fine for now, and I figured if my car is running good and I have tools for work I can always earn more money and pay for all that other stuff.

Eternal pragmatist I guess.....

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433

Hmm I'd probably spend $300 of it on a new TV for my wife, she's been asking me to buy one

Then I'd probably spend another $200 on a new tablet for my step-daughter, she's been wanting one for awhile

The other $500 I'd probably put a down-payment on a new motorcycle, then pay the rest off in like 3 - 4 months.

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

OP, you must be very young. Because for me this fantasy doesn't register. I've got a property tax bill (for my somewhat modest home) sitting on my desk right now. And $1,000 wouldn't even begin to cover that. So just for fun let's multiply by about 300.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Beer and Whisky
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Originally posted by Pynda

OP, you must be very young. Because for me this fantasy doesn't register. I've got a property tax bill (for my somewhat modest home) sitting on my desk right now. And $1,000 wouldn't even begin to cover that. So just for fun let's multiply by about 300.

this is true :)