Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can I sell a digital download of this game?

dabagboydabagboy Member UncommonPosts: 36
<p post_body="" cf"="">Back in June I read some of the early hype about Destiny as a "NextGen MMO" ....in a fit of PS4 fanboyism and wanting to play in the July Beta I pre-ordered the game thorugh PSN (can I still be a fanboy at 48 yrs old?).

I should have probably cancelled my pre-order then as the beta, like the "finished" game is no MMO at all.....at least not what I would call an MMO as IMHO it lacks some "core concepts"
- no player trade, resale, economy, 
- no useful clans, corporations, teams or even groups that can accomplish anything of even semi-permanence
- no housing, real estate or territorial control
- no chat, or rational way to communicate with others nearby
- the in game Fireteams Crucible teams rarely use the mic or speak to one another

While I enjoy the FPS for what it is, I never would have purchased it expecting anything like an MMO. Now I'm just tired and done with this game. I think I know the answer to the subject Q, but hoped that a post here could reveal a way to sell or trade the digital downloaded version of the game?

If not it will be the LAST time I every purchase a $60 digital download that is pretty much worthless to me now after 30 days.

Comments

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    You can not trade or sell them sadly. But honestly just take a break and pick the game up in a few months. loo kat ESO it took them 4-6 months to get to a point where not EVERYONE is complaining.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73

you cannot, sorry.  

In the future you may NOT want to believe the hype, or believe what the developers tell you and just wait till it is released and check out some reviews, or check out a friends copy and form your opinion then. there are some things i will pre order but games that promise so much are not one of them.

its just my 2 cents, but i have never been unhappy waiting for the release before i make my ultimate decision to buy or not to buy.