Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Bot Horde is back and stronger than before....

PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131

One day after the great bot wipe they are all back and many more than before.

i checked it on the EU and US servers.

This game is pointless after level 24 with all the Bots disturbing normal players and killing their Quest objectives.

and how does a game feel with players around with names like >> "gjdhgdjhg" "ddgdgddd" or "sdafsffs" ?

It feels like shat..

Hail on the Asian Bot coders ! I hate them but they are doing a good job at least....

i am done with his game until i read about a solution for us honest players

p.s i just de-installed RIFT and this annoying Glyph Launcher as well. Trion isnt good anymore....to much Korean crap

Comments

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    I wonder if this game didn't have a free to play option if the botting would be this bad?
  • PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131

whatever i dont care anymore.

i play Neverwinter or GW2 instead.

If ArcheAge would be subscription based with no trial accounts i would play it again.

but surely not with 50% Bots around....

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    Its the 2nd post you made about not been possible to complete quests in 20s because of bots, you mentioned your experience is based in EU and NA, so wich servers are you talking about?
  • forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232

I was unaware that trion had other "Korean crap".

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977

Hate to tell you this, but there are bots in every game... sub or otherwise.

Let's be honest here... you don't like the game.  Has zero to do with bots, names of characters or the fact that you can't seem to complete a quest at level 20.  

This game is out of your network.

• CallidorCallidor Member Posts: 371
    Originally posted by Pepeq

Let's be honest here... you don't like the game.  Has zero to do with bots, names of characters or the fact that you can't seem to complete a quest at level 20.  

This game is out of your network.

Thats a terrible argument. You are basically condoning botting. _____________ is okay because it happens everywhere. Thats not a rebuttal thats a copout.

Can you imagine the state of the world if no one tried to better themselves because they kept saying to themselves "Well everyone else.........."

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685

Botting is a bigger factor in Archeage because in most other games, you don't have to worry about being ganked by people using botted equipment or defending castle sieges from them.

The more competitive a game is (and AA becomes one of the most competitive MMOs out there for its end-game), the more cheaters have an impact on the non-cheaters

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Originally posted by Mardukk
    I wonder if this game didn't have a free to play option if the botting would be this bad?

P2P actually has a higher % of botting (because it has a smaller player base). Just look at other recent launches (TES and Wildstar) which got mauled by bots on launch as well. 

I will agree that ArcheAge got hit hard and fast with this launch, because they already had the bot programs from the previous versions. However, it is typical that new games get hit by bots hard at launch, because that is when the goldsellers can make the most money. It is all about supply and demand.

• PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131

great Perception !

yes its the 2nd post after i gave this game another try since 10/20/14

i had a great day after the last server down without all these damn annyoing Bots.

i went to bed then to work and loged into the game like 20 hours later

and all the internet scum with their damn scripts and hacks was back at their old spots.........

i was even able to watch some of these animals setting up their bots, followed them when they set up their routes

and i saw them teleporting again better than ever..

25 Labor Points to report one of them was to expensive considering how many they were,,,,

A complete Bull and Horse.....

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    "The more competitive a game is (and AA becomes one of the most competitive MMOs out there for its end-game), the more cheaters have an impact on the non-cheaters"

Cheating supercedes competition. How can you've competitive in a game with players who cheat. I guess you have to cheat as well, and bring the playing field back into balance. Then the game becomes less about things like mechanics, lore, ability trees, etc... and becomes a game of who has the best exploit.
  • ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264
    i donno but my account JUSt got banned as i was walking to a quest giver...why? i dont fucking knwo but it pissed me off as i bought 6 months of sub and 20  bucks worth of apex....fucking trion fucking ppl over again....wish someone else took up this game instead of this shit company...
  • mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Originally posted by Scypheroth
    i donno but my account JUSt got banned as i was walking to a quest giver...why? i dont fucking knwo but it pissed me off as i bought 6 months of sub and 20  bucks worth of apex....fucking trion fucking ppl over again....wish someone else took up this game instead of this shit company...

Wow that suks, did you send a ticket?

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by Pongping

One day after the great bot wipe they are all back and many more than before.

i checked it on the EU and US servers.

This game is pointless after level 24 with all the Bots disturbing normal players and killing their Quest objectives.

and how does a game feel with players around with names like >> "gjdhgdjhg" "ddgdgddd" or "sdafsffs" ?

It feels like shat..

Hail on the Asian Bot coders ! I hate them but they are doing a good job at least....

i am done with his game until i read about a solution for us honest players

p.s i just de-installed RIFT and this annoying Glyph Launcher as well. Trion isnt good anymore....to much Korean crap

What does korean crap, have to do with Rift?  Your rant doesn't make any sense.  I am well past 24, and I'm still enjoying myself.

I self identify as a monkey.

• SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472

You paid for ArcheAge?

You could have  "bot-ted" those 2 apex in 2 days or less unless of-course you are hit by laag or disconnects or Server Maintenance.

ArcheAge is a very BOT friendly mmo.

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by Sourajit

You paid for ArcheAge?

You could have  "bot-ted" those 2 apex in 2 days or less unless of-course you are hit by laag or disconnects or Server Maintenance.

ArcheAge is a very BOT friendly mmo.

Not so friendly today .....it's  a shame the uninformed have so much to say ...but now you can switch sides and jump on the bandwagon the AA is banning the innocent and taking the hard earned cash and gold away from it 's outstanding customers

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Originally posted by Pepeq

Not quite - I know what you mean but "most games" don't because their design doesn't "allow" bots; a game needs to have:

• something to trade
    • a means of trading between characters
    Most games don't have this combination of features - the second in particular. Indeed I suspect the possibility of botting is a reason some games decide not to have an economy.