Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leveling up after 50 - Guide

This post is in reference to a video guide I made on how to do XP speed-runs for reaching level 60. This video gives a demonstration of where to go, how to setup your team and how the patrol will look. I hope you enjoy, there are also some instructions below for team setup.

http://youtu.be/qhSvscFTP9I

First, you need to get into a group of five, the more people on your team, the more enemies there will be to destroy, the more XP to be gained.

Second, you need to make sure all players are set to elite difficulty, this can probably be accomplished by just the leader doing this but better to take the extra precaution.

Third, make sure every player matches down to the lowest characters level, in fact the lowest level character should be the leader of the group. Matching this way will maximize your speed-runs to gain you the most XP/min.

Hope this video is helpful, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Comments

• hfamgamerhfamgamer Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I'm curious as to how this is different from doing STF's? Is the xp gain higher?
  • willaimshatwillaimshat Member Posts: 81
    If you watched the video from the point at which I started the patrol to the end of the patrol, how many "XP" bars did I gain?  I think the run only took 7 minutes.  How many STFs can you get done that quick, maybe one in particular if you have a good team, but you also have a 60 min CD timer for an STF.  This patrol has no CD, you can run it over and over  again.
  • RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Wow... yep that's pretty quick!  What's more, if you pick up the patrol mission for that sector, you can probably run it 5 times and get some more marks.  Certainly doesn't hurt to have them laying around...

Thanks for the vid!

• hfamgamerhfamgamer Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Thanks for the info and all the helpful videos you put out. My next question is "Is this something you can do in a pug? Or do you really need a team who knows what they are doing?" Do to my work schedule I find myself soloing a lot so the grind to 60 is a bit tedious atm.