Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fire Dust

RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440

If you are in need of Fire Dust please check all the vendors in town, Sir Arif in the Crypt and Flia the Fairy just outside town.  If you cannot find any for sale please send me a tell and let me know exactly how many you need to complete your current level skills in Fire Magic.  I will log in my Mule and give you the Fire Dust you need.  People helped me when I first started out as a Fire Mage with mats and since our community is so friendly and helpful to each other I want to give back to the newer players as much as I can.  I know it is hard to find the mats you need so please ask for help in getting them if you cannot find them.  

My in game name is: Ratero.

Ratero.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Give me Sulfur :P joking but nice of you to offer the fire dust as a starter.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Sir Arif in the crypt has sulfur for sale at a reasonable price, far from the consignment price.   I think I saw at least 10 for sale.
  • centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527

Fire dust is easy -- if you kill the red spiders in the zone, they give 3 or 5 quite often.  I was wondering if they were bugged with the amounts they give.

(algeni on PG).

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Very kind of you Rat! Yes people in this game are really nice, best community I've seen in many years (and I've been in a lot of MMO's going all the way back to the alpha of Meridian59). I'm Khadramalius in game.