Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

1313233343537»

Comments

• agora012agora012 Member Posts: 31
    scrolls are not available .they have been retired
  • TheKaiziTheKaizi Member Posts: 11
    scrolls have been retired awhile ago , however if anyone wants me to send you a RaF invite please PM me, i don't really care for leveling together but if you need a lvl 25 guild to join to start then join on my server. 
  • rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244

okay so i wana log in to get the mount but am really busy to play, so can i get a RAF or 7 day free :) (if its possible) 

p.s ( i have account )

• angrycopangrycop Member Posts: 7

Hi everyone !  long time wow player would like to play again ...  if anyone can send me an invite or something like that i would really appreciate it, want to check things before buy the new xpac and come back , Thanks again 

Ultimaratio

• nymnyr8694nymnyr8694 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Old time raider/player here... I stopped playing sometime during cataclysm... Looking for a RAF or any other way to play free for a few days.  I have time again and would like to see if it's worth messing around with or if I should begin looking elsewhere to burn my time.

Nuke - Trollbane

[email protected]

Thanks!

• gorgonagorgona Member UncommonPosts: 49

Hello guys,

Anyone has EU rez scroll?  

Wanna try out the game before getting the new expansion next month.

thanks

• RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114
    I could use a resurrection scroll. Send me a PM please. USA
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    This threads needs to be locked. Scrolls have been retired.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I am looking to recruit a friend. If anyone is interested, PM me an e-mail address and I'll send an invite right out to you.
  • glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338
    edited August 2015
    Begging for a ressurection scroll. Please help  me :)

scroll of resurrection account name VladTepes