Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 days free email

Nice ploy eve.

Comments

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Yeah. Downlaoding the client currently to setup training on my three accounts, for which I got the ten days for free.

I won't subscribe tho, but only have a quick look at all the things changed during the last two years.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Hmm, I've got a 4th and 5th inactive accounts, but didn't receive an email.  Wonder if I can get them as part of this deal?  I'd like to see where they stand in case I want to either fire them up, or perhaps transfer the characters to one of my other accounts.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

It has something to do with the eMail-Accounts your accounts are linked to I guess. my three accounts all have different eMails.

Anyways... blast from the past... I've not logged in for allmost three years now and so much of the interface has changed :p

Collecting thousands of datacores for starters with my four fully skilled RnD characters, but I'm not pleased that we now have to pay 10k ISK per datacore ^^