Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favouritism

EC had a private GM event inside their palisade a few nights back, with favouritism like this there is little wonder why the general community is dwindling.

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

The in-game support staff are players... in most cases, hardcore players belonging to guilds.

It's obvious to anyone who gives it the slightest thought that this is a bad idea in a full-loot PvP game based around guild conflict.

Heck, just a few threads down there is one about SV apologizing for a GM cheating (which by the way was subsequently deleted by SV...)

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Considering all the stuff these corrupt GMs do, this seems to be something really minor.

Unless they handed out epic rewards?

Harbinger of Fools
  • HeretixHeretix Member Posts: 21
    This isn't even remotely true.  The reliquary has a new mechanic that comes along with building one and offering religious relics to it, and we happen to have built one inside our keep.  Wasn't a GM event.
  • ZeerahaZeeraha Member UncommonPosts: 67
    OP tells untruth, there was no GM event, described is new game mechanic available to every guild.
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

They have to keep them sweet its the largest amount of players ingame funding the pockets of those devs lol.. not much but they clinging like hell onto whatever they can keep right now I am sure :D

Buro's the lot of them.