Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO is Dead

RickyB0813RickyB0813 Member UncommonPosts: 15
It did make it 6 months. However everyone is quitting. Due to lack of end game content and loot. The game has failed. When is the next mmo coming out?

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by RickyB0813
    It did make it 6 months. However everyone is quitting. Due to lack of end game content and loot. The game has failed. When is the next mmo coming out?

k, they are doing major updates in case you havent noticed, and are gaining subs as we speak

• AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Not a very good troll.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH! MY!

The game is dead!!!  RickyB0813 says it's so

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

I love how when someone quits a game, maybe a few people they know quit also, a game has Failed.

They are constantly making improvements and adding content. Somehow I doubt the game failed because you and your buddies quit. From what I can tell the game is stable and while may not be exceeding expectations is doing fine, and will continue to do so without you in it.

Me and everyone I know who played WoW have quit and moved on years ago.  Yet somehow it managed to limp along and survive without me and my guild. Who woulda believed that was possible!!

• RickyB0813RickyB0813 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

k, they are doing major updates in case you havent noticed, and are gaining subs as we speak

Really? Well I am still active 3 guild I have joined have all died. I was quite bummed out. Well maybe they are gaining on the EU server due to NA server is clearing losing people.

• SoloAnythingSoloAnything Member UncommonPosts: 308
    I'm very eager to play this game when it hits consoles PS4 in my case and most of my friend list also wants to play as well.
  • AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230
  • DarkFailDarkFail Member Posts: 66
    I suggest more dieting and less trolling, fatty.
  • GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
    The sky is falling too.
    Originally posted by DarkFail
    I suggest more dieting and less trolling, fatty.
    You made me laugh. Thanks. I didn't know you loved the game so much. I am sorry. It isn't dead. I hope you feel better.
  • GatlanGatlan Member UncommonPosts: 141
    "You're dead to me, Ellic! Dead to me!" Baron Allard Dorell
    Originally posted by SoloAnything
    I'm very eager to play this game when it hits consoles PS4 in my case and most of my friend list also wants to play as well.

Is the game still coming out of console? It was postponed until December and now there is no date.

• cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Everyone is quitting?  Guess I didn't get the memo.

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Just because the content locust's have devoured all the content and left does not mean the game is dying. This is just my opinion btw.
    Well I will just let the rest of you discuss this. I was just making a statement in the flawed game. I enjoyed it for a few months. Good day to you all.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Is the game still coming out of console? It was postponed until December and now there is no date.

they didnt cancel the console but probably wont see it until sometime in 2015

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bethesda-can-t-guarantee-that-elder-scrolls-online-will-hit-xbox-one-ps4-in-2014/1100-6419803/

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

We have no evidence that the game is dying.

We have no evidence that the game is "gaining subscribers" (i.e. net gain).

We have no evidence that the game is stable.

We have numbers on Steam but .... dare we extrapolate the population fall seen on Steam to the rest of the playerbase?

Yes they are still working on the game but whilst this is good it says little except, perhaps, that they are still working on the console launch. After all Turbine are still working on Asheron's Call - moving the game to "public" server(s); working on the game tells us very little.

The console launch is the next (planned0 big event. Assuming it happens it will make the game, break the game or see it go into some form of steady state (occasional updates say). 

This discussion has been closed.