Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free to Patron

booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289

I made a vid guide to create a new free account and turn it into Patron in less than two days, legitimately. Hope this helps anyone looking to get a Patron account for free.

Comments

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Originally posted by booniedog96

I made a vid guide to create a new free account and turn it into Patron in less than two days, legitimately. Hope this helps anyone looking to get a Patron account for free.

Getting Patron status is not the hard part... the hard part is getting land... without it, Patron is just for added LP generation... which is needed if you owned land.

Show us how to get land in less than two days... that one will go viral.

• faidedfaided Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Getting the land is possible, it can just take a much larger amount of time and patience than most are willing and or able to invest.
  • booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289

Honestly with all the fishing that I do, land has become superficial. People need land to grow things and I end up spending all my LP on fishing alone. The money I get from doing this is more than adequate to get me whatever I need. Me and my fishing buddies are actually selling our land because we find there is really no need for us to have it. I make more out in the water than I ever did on my farm.

When the land up north opens up then I will consider having my thatched up there. Hell with fishing you can buy land from people with the money you make. All the land that my friends own who came into ArcheAge after the land rush was bought from mostly fishing. But like I said, we are just thinking, to hell with land.

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

With the money you get from fishing, you can easily buy a house from someone in a week or two.  Also, there are still spots for the 8x8 farms.  Each account only gets one of these and they cant be traded so the bots are not able to spam them all over.  Just two days ago I created two alts, leveled up to get the small farms and was able to place both in the first safe zone I came to and it only took a few minutes of searching.  I now have a thatched farmhouse and three 8x8 plots for farming.  Once I save up enough gold, I'll buy another thatched farmhouse and then drop the 8x8's.

The thing about this game is, it is very different from other MMO's in the sense that you wont be maxing your crafting in a week like you can other games.  It also rewards group play and even dedicated solo-artists cant keep up with a group who works together.  The majority of players attempt the game solo and get disappointed when they compare their progress with others who have grouped. 

I just wish the bot/land-grab hacks would get under control.  If they did, this game would be awesome and many more people would be getting land at reasonable prices.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by Talonsin

With the money you get from fishing, you can easily buy a house from someone in a week or two.  Also, there are still spots for the 8x8 farms.  Each account only gets one of these and they cant be traded so the bots are not able to spam them all over.  Just two days ago I created two alts, leveled up to get the small farms and was able to place both in the first safe zone I came to and it only took a few minutes of searching.  I now have a thatched farmhouse and three 8x8 plots for farming.  Once I save up enough gold, I'll buy another thatched farmhouse and then drop the 8x8's.

The thing about this game is, it is very different from other MMO's in the sense that you wont be maxing your crafting in a week like you can other games.  It also rewards group play and even dedicated solo-artists cant keep up with a group who works together.  The majority of players attempt the game solo and get disappointed when they compare their progress with others who have grouped. 

I just wish the bot/land-grab hacks would get under control.  If they did, this game would be awesome and many more people would be getting land at reasonable prices.

This can't be right .. I mean you folks can't be having fun can you? Just wait until Trion comes over and kicks your dog