Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Livestream NOW

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Thanks, it was very interesting.  With all that detail and stuff they want to do it might take a high end PC to run that game well.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• william0532william0532 Member Posts: 251

Fun presentation. The real one(or good one) will be in Australia when they debut the FPS mechanics and gameplay. That should be damn interesting.

I'm surprised no haters have cried about the landing/load screen or said "but no mans sky...". That line cracks me up. Yeah, I want star citizen to look like SWG graphics wise, with animals clipping through the ground and magically translucent trees and flora, acting like your typical mmo crap mobs just so I can have procedurally generated terrain to land on lol No thank you. 

Space stations will have manual landing options. And after an hour long trade run, if a 30 second load screen is too much to handle I apologize. Plus,  with the size of the PU(115 systems at launch), You probably won't be seeing the same planets load more than once in a couple weeks, so who cares. Anyone tired of destiny's? I am lol. I don't see this game suffering the same issue though. These aren't npc quest hub/quest givers. I can go to any dumpers depot to sell salvage or haul something from "planet a, to planet b" without needing to return to planet a, etc. 

also, the mocap isn't done for movements. So the avatar is a tad bit wonky. Than again, they said it's not done, so no complaints there. I can't wait to see the hundreds of these areas. 

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This forum is about Star Citizen. Let's not turn every thread into a debate of SC vs. ED. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]