Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are these sketches any good? (for an amateur)

I  started drawing around 2010 and since i have kids i dont really have alot time to dedicate to drawing.

i dont really use any reference sinc ei like to draw from imagination and i bet at times it shows : )

i didn't really have any super skills when i started out, and not now either, but i Think i have improved a decent amount.

below are some unfinished sketch cutouts..(if i understand how to post it :) ....guess i didn't :(

ok someone delete this i could not post the drawing..

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

You can upload images to your profile. If they are inappropriate the moderators will delete them. When you post use the Upload New Image button. Once uploaded you can freely insert them into your posts.

The most challenging thing when drawing is translating work from your imagination and making it look decent. Reference images really help. When I draw I like to write a description first then gather reference material. Obviously some parts need to be made up, but seeing how light bounces off shiny metal is really helpful.

• JamesykaiJamesykai Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Is your forum pic one of your drawings? Looks good to me!