Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROSE Online: Trouble at GamesRouter?

It seems the European host for ROSE Online and Legend of Mir 3 may be in financial trouble and the games taken offline, if a notice on a company website is for real. GamesRouter is the European host of ROSE Online and Legend of Mir 3. The company's forums today changed to a message pointing users to QualityGo.com. The message on that website reads as follows:

Unfortunately, due to two investors unable to commit to previous funding promises, we regret to inform you that our ISP have now terminated their service.

Naturally this will result in the loss of service for the Legend of Mir 3 and R.O.S.E Online games and will also mean all websites are also affected.

To contact the support team please send your enquiries to [email protected], but please be aware that we will be experiencing high volume of traffic and will probably mean a delay in your response.

We can only apologise for this but please keep checking here and we will keep you updated as we progress with this issue. 

It is not immediately clear at this time whether the above message is the truth. The GamesRouter website mentions nothing of these issues and remains active, even letting people register. Only their message boards say anything about the issue and they simply refer people to this outside website. Although, the company name on that website has been associated with GamesRouter before.

MMORPG.com has yet to reach anyone at GamesRouter for comment. However, ROSE's Gravity North America Community Manager "Calanor" posted the following on the North American boards:

I can't comment on what I don't know but I would assume that the euROSE servers would come back up soon for the European community. I don't want to see this turn out to be a complaint fest or bad mouthing Games Router or the euROSE servers. We are all better then that and I will hold everyone to that.

For those that are joining us from euROSE during this period, I welcome you and hope you enjoy yourself here; be it long term or short term. Welcome to the community.

To be clear, the game's North American and European operations are run by different companies, but this is the closest to official comment we could find.

We will hopefully have more information on this story tomorrow.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• m240gulfm240gulf Member UncommonPosts: 460

Holy Cow!!::::06::

Never thought I would see an MMORPG fold over night like this, if true that is.

I Reject your Reality and Substitute it with My Own!

• FireburstFireburst Member UncommonPosts: 200

Sadly the company was run in a less than upfront way and few things came to light recently that pointed towards corrupt staff members.

• damagedamage Member UncommonPosts: 45

damn what i do now im 1 of the 100 Rose account winners?::::16::

• TheSphinxTheSphinx Member Posts: 9

Really a bad sad day for the hole R.O.S.E. Online and Mir3 Europe community...

A Sign for those companys - to do things better and more professional.

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Originally posted by damage
    damn what i do now im 1 of the 100 Rose account winners?::::16::

We are asking the exact same question. We're working on this issue and will keep you posted.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com

• ozbaabozbaab Member Posts: 10

Thank you Dana for answering our questions. I would also like to know if there would be some way to transfer our accounts to another version of ROSE, like naROSE for example. It wouldnt really be fun to loose a lvl 134 character and 50 mil zulies image 

Thank You,

• B1ackMagIcB1ackMagIc Member Posts: 7

I am sorry but I must tell you it is the end of Gamesrouter. This company doesnt not exsist any longer. The game licenses for the two games should go to two other companies. But it will be a fresh start no character database transfer because of data protection.

This is a very sad day for the Mir and ROSE comunity.

This Was information givent out by GR ex staff and A forum moderator and is official

• ozbaabozbaab Member Posts: 10

I c, well I guess there is nothing to do then.

Shit happens, Im gonna move on to naROSE or maybe RF Online~

• SadSurferSadSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 67

Fire / B1ack.

If you have contacts at Gamerouter or would not mind sharing some more information with me then can you get in touch via email?

email is thesadsurfer at hotmail dot com

Thanks

SS

We should have more information on this story later today.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com

• [Loki]Edje[Loki]Edje Member Posts: 5

this really pisses me off :(

The least they could have done is safe our charracters or move them to a nother rose server, like narose. Its exactly the same rose version.

d

Originally posted by [Loki]Edje
    The least they could have done is safe our charracters or move them to a nother rose server, like narose. Its exactly the same rose version.
    d

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com

Originally posted by Lepidus

The least they could have done is safe our charracters or move them to a nother rose server, like narose. Its exactly the same rose version.
    d

Originally posted by Lepidus Originally posted by [Loki]Edjethis really pisses me off :(The least they could have done is safe our charracters or move them to a nother rose server, like narose. Its exactly the same rose version.d

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com

• whitestarswhitestars Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by B1ackMagIc
    I am sorry but I must tell you it is the end of Gamesrouter. This company doesnt not exsist any longer. The game licenses for the two games should go to two other companies. But it will be a fresh start no character database transfer because of data protection.This is a very sad day for the Mir and ROSE comunity.This Was information givent out by GR ex staff and A forum moderator and is official
    this company does exist, and no info except posted on that QGO post is believable....the info you have gotten wasn't official, and on top of that wasn't the truth..I'm sorry but that is the way it is now. you might want to contact QGO/GR with these concerns...
  • ReignReign Member UncommonPosts: 58

Looking forward to finding out what will come of this.

-

oiiii

i got a e-mail from GR admin today (the mail adress they show on that site). Reply on my email i send yesterday.

u can view what has been said in it at the next link (forum):

http://www.rpg-centre.com/forum/showthread.php?p=229280#post229280

As it seems. according to this mail nothing is certain yet about erose being dead.

-Edje

Sent : 02 February 2006 03:05:43
    To : "'Daniel Roach'" <[email protected]>
    Subject : RE: MIR 3 Europe

| | | Inbox

Hi there

We have not received any other report aside from recent bankruptcy in GR.
    But, we are internally discussing the possible consequence and alternative
    plan. Please call your in game fellows to gather at this
    website(http://www.legendofmir3.co.kr) and use the forum for your own
    community.
    Many users already have sent email with the similar issue but we have found
    many of our reply didn't reach their email box. Please spread out the words
    that WeMade is going to announce updated news soon through that website.

Thank you

Mir support team(WeMade)

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:49 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: MIR 3 Europe

Following the recent Bankrupcy in GR. I was enquiring as to wether there is
    plans for MIR3 Euro to be back up in the uk. I await ure reply on the
    matter.Thankyou for ure time.
    (BlackWar In Euro MIR3 till It went down)

Yours Sincerly
    Dan

Sent : 02 February 2006 03:05:43
    To : "'Daniel Roach'" <[email protected]>
    Subject : RE: MIR 3 Europe

| | | Inbox

Hi thereWe have not received any other report aside from recent bankruptcy in GR.
    But, we are internally discussing the possible consequence and alternative
    plan. Please call your in game fellows to gather at this
    website(http://www.legendofmir3.co.kr) and use the forum for your own
    community.
    Many users already have sent email with the similar issue but we have found
    many of our reply didn't reach their email box. Please spread out the words
    that WeMade is going to announce updated news soon through that website.Thank youMir support team(WeMade)-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:49 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: MIR 3 EuropeFollowing the recent Bankrupcy in GR. I was enquiring as to wether there is
    plans for MIR3 Euro to be back up in the uk. I await ure reply on the
    matter.Thankyou for ure time.
    (BlackWar In Euro MIR3 till It went down) Yours Sincerly
    Dan_________________________________________________________________
    Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!

and yet when you visit the wemade site: http://www.legendofmir3.co.kr
    they say that they haven't gotten any official word from QGO (aka GR) yet...sure they got reports...but nothing official... lets keep it at what we get directly from GR, instead of speculating

And atm there is no indication except rumours that the company is bankrupt...alot of ppl have followed wrong sources, lets end that now...

No1 is gunna trust them again they are the most crpa service i have ever sen in my life
    VERY unproffesional.
    ween there servers went down they gave us 5 min
    THEY ARE CRAP

No1 is gunna trust them again they are the most crpa service i have ever sen in my life
    VERY unproffesional.
    ween there servers went down they gave us 5 min
    THEY ARE CRAP

Did you try to log in after the server down? (yes i know even when the forums were down)
    Anyways this is your opinion...not everyone will loose their trust in GR..ok I can see you clearly did, but pls speak for yourself, not for everyone. There will always be the ones that leave when a problem occurs, some wait a little longer and leave after the next problem, but everyone has a different tolerance lvl.
    I can understand that you are upset though, I want my char back as well.. but flaming them won't bring it back any faster. Waiting for an explenation could be a good alternative (or mailing them)

understood