Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

funnt story and question about 1.5

blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415
i havent played since my first month ran out after the game launched.but i did get curious last week about any changes in game..so i tried to log in to finding out my password had been changed...tried to reset my password but couldnt because who ever had my account changed my secret question...well after a week of trying to get through to support i finally tracked them down on facebook and they restored my account.who ever had my account added 3 months of game time last week so i am good through the rest of the year :D anyway now to the question.when is this 1.5 patch suppose to drop any ideas?also are there any must have mods other then skyshard map

Comments

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I would change your password for your email address too. They would have to have access to your email to change things like secret question , answer and password.
  • blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Originally posted by SlyLoK
    I would change your password for your email address too. They would have to have access to your email to change things like secret question , answer and password.

yea i did i had the account shifted to another address as well

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

I love love wykkyd's framework mod. The status bar at the top is just awesome. I also recommend Lorebooks, and Treasure Maps. A lot of people like FTC as well, but I don't use it.

Glad you got your account back.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422

Lootdrop is a must have for me, I love it.